Resolved Memory out of Space / No Looters, only Mountain Bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So i started a new game 2 days ago and i was first confused to see so many mountain bandits, after a few hours i realized i never saw any looters on the map.

The second problem is, i got now the second time a crash in the end of the battle and in the end of a won tournament, that shows me i am out of Memory space.
my browser shuts down, game crashed, but not in my tabs in the task manager and still running in steam. so i have to log in to steam again and then i can start the game.
i tried to make a screenshot of the error message, but somehow my print-button wasnt saving it

i hope i am not the only one and its not my pc

The second problem is, i got now the second time a crash in the end of the battle and in the end of a won tournament, that shows me i am out of Memory space.
my browser shuts down, game crashed, but not in my tabs in the task manager and still running in steam. so i have to log in to steam again and then i can start the game.
I'm having same issue and I created 2 different topics about this here. They said they are fixing it but at 1.5.8 problem is still here.. My browser,Steam, Pc itself all of them freezes and sometimes I am force restarting pc. I checked my memory usage while playing, game uses 15.5 GB Ram and I only have 16 gb. Game kills my pc

I'm having same issue and I created 2 different topics about this here. They said they are fixing it but at 1.5.8 problem is still here.. My browser,Steam, Pc itself all of them freezes and sometimes I am force restarting pc. I checked my memory usage while playing, game uses 15.5 GB Ram and I only have 16 gb. Game kills my pc

I had this happen on 1.5.7, it couldn't even start the reporting tool because out of resources.

After that I started play with resource monitor open on my 2nd screen. I noticed when the game started to get "bogged" down, and memory was more or less chewed up. I started get the "spinning wheel" issue when trying to load inventory, troop menu etc. I made a habit of just save the game, shut it down and restart. Before the impending crash. Also noticed sysmain (guess what was once superfetch), is grinding my drive for like solid 10 mins after. I'm almost inclined to think the game plays a number on the pagefile until everything just go kaputt!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

unfortunetly not. its a rare thing that only happened 2 times in 10 hours of playing this savegame

i started a new campaign yesterday, the game is working fine, no crashes, no memory overflow, only a lot of looters

unfortunetly not. its a rare thing that only happened 2 times in 10 hours of playing this savegame

i started a new campaign yesterday, the game is working fine, no crashes, no memory overflow, only a lot of looters
How long did you play for in a single session? Sometimes It happens fast for me, but usually it take a long session before things go kaput. I had it happen on 1.5.7 and on a fresh campaign on 1.5.8.

How long did you play for in a single session? Sometimes It happens fast for me, but usually it take a long session before things go kaput. I had it happen on 1.5.7 and on a fresh campaign on 1.5.8.
first day of 1.5.8 it happened after an hour and in the end the game crashed every 30 minutes.
the memory out of space crash, cant tell you.

in the new savefile i had yesterday no crashes in 4 hours of play.

Back
Top Bottom