Users who are viewing this thread

Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 Driver Version 445.75
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-870H CPU @2.20 GHz
RAM: 15.85 GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK GU501GM
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 120 GB SSD (C), 1 TB HHD (D) *Game is installed on D drive

Game was running fine since release, played smoothly on high/very high settings up until patch e1.0.4. Since this patch (and now currently running e1.0.5), running the game under normal circumstances causes the estimated GPU memory usage to jump to 1342 MB/128 MB on very low settings. Nothing within my system changed before installing this patch, and now it is completely unplayable with how unstable it is. Very confusing because the game ran beautifully before this patch. I'm so eager to play this game I'm wondering if it's possible to load the game patch e1.0.3- can this be done? Still experienced occasional crashes but nothing too persistent.

My CPU is ok but gpu is getting crazy. Gtx 1080, i7 4790, 16 GB ram, ssd. Game is pushing gpu to the limits when CPU is ok.

Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
Motherboard: ASUSTeK GU501GM
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 120 GB SSD (C), 1 TB HHD (D) *Game is installed on D drive

Game was running fine since release, played smoothly on high/very high settings up until patch e1.0.4. Since this patch (and now currently running e1.0.5), running the game under normal circumstances causes the estimated GPU memory usage to jump to 1342 MB/128 MB on very low settings. Nothing within my system changed before installing this patch, and now it is completely unplayable with how unstable it is. Very confusing because the game ran beautifully before this patch. I'm so eager to play this game I'm wondering if it's possible to load the game patch e1.0.3- can this be done? Still experienced occasional crashes but nothing too persistent.
Well you are running the game from intel hd graphic card instead of gtx 1060 go to video settings and change your graphic card.

Same here, regarding the sky rocket in gpu memory usage. I played nearly 40 hours with the graphics settings on high with no issues, then today i tried my first 500-1000 man siege battle. The game crashed at the start of the battle with an error message saying there was some sort of problem with directx. (i will try to find exactly what it said). Once i restarted the game it asked me if i wanted to run the game in safe mode, i clicked yes. But now i havent been able to run the game, even on the lowest graphic settings possible i get horrible lag and the game is unplayable. I have tried verifying the game files through steam, restarting my pc, re-installing the game, updating graphic drivers and none of it has worked. The game was running great for me on 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 up until i tried a siege battle, for the record. Just thought id put my 2 cents in, hopefully it gets figured out soon as this game is very addicting, lol.

Windows 7
Geforce GTX 680 driver version 445.75
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @3.20 GHz
16GB RAM

Last edited:
Computer Specs:

Game Version:
native e1.0.0
sandbox core e1.05
custombattle e1.05
sandbox e1.05
storymode e1.05
I only play for 10 hours but I really enjoyed the game until yesterday morning,
In performance it was about the highest and have in battle about 120 FPS the game worked really well, since I have a problem in FPS it
Can't pass the 30 FPS at best ...
in performance settings in Estimated GPU memory usage the limit is up to 128MB.
have the same problem "1342 MB/128 MB on very low settings " as Aaronb33 said.

Last edited:
fixed!!
go to options
video
selected adapter
And select the appropriate graphics card.
I don't know why it was set to me suddenly on the Intel graphics card probably the update problem because before I had the NVIDIA card
Computer Specs:

Game Version:
native e1.0.0
sandbox core e1.05
custombattle e1.05
sandbox e1.05
storymode e1.05
I only play for 10 hours but I really enjoyed the game until yesterday morning,
In performance it was about the highest and have in battle about 120 FPS the game worked really well, since I have a problem in FPS it
Can't pass the 30 FPS at best ...
in performance settings in Estimated GPU memory usage the limit is up to 128MB.
have the same problem "1342 MB/128 MB on very low settings " as Aaronb33 said.
fixed!!
open game->go to options->video->selected adapter
And select the appropriate graphics card and restarts the game.
I don't know why it was set to me suddenly on the Intel graphics card.
Probably because of the update, before I had the NVIDIA card in the selected adapter i am sure of it.
the FPS is back to normal!! and have 2562/6052 MB on very high!!

Sorry for your inconvenience, I was gonna tell the same thing. Currently, there is a bug which causes the game to choose the integrated GPU over the dedicated one. We are gonna send a fix in one of the next patches. Also, some laptops may force the integrated ones as well. Hope you have fun.

THANK YOU ALL!! I seriously cannot believe it was as simple as the game running the wrong card. Went to settings, switched it over to my NVIDIA card, restarted, and fixed!

fixed!!
go to options
video
selected adapter
And select the appropriate graphics card.
I don't know why it was set to me suddenly on the Intel graphics card probably the update problem because before I had the NVIDIA card

fixed!!
open game->go to options->video->selected adapter
And select the appropriate graphics card and restarts the game.
I don't know why it was set to me suddenly on the Intel graphics card.
Probably because of the update, before I had the NVIDIA card in the selected adapter i am sure of it.
the FPS is back to normal!! and have 2562/6052 MB on very high!!
Unfortunately that hasnt worked for me. The only option under selected adapter is my geforce gtx 680, and the memory usage is still at 3443/1979.
Thank you for the help. As the dev said, hopefully this next patch will fix it.

Mine is even more strange up until 1.0.4 my game was running smoothly and now I can't even move on the campaign map without my fps drops to 15, the strange part is checking on the task manager my CPU is at 20% ~ 30% and the GPU is 50% at max, I just tried again, in a fight with 5 recruits against 12 looters, on very low, when I got close to the enemy my fps dropped to 6.
My Specs:
i7 7700HQ @2.8GHz
GTX 1060 6Gb
16Gb of RAM
Already checked and the right GPU is selected

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom