Resolved Memory leak 16gigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The game begins to use, in addition to RAM, the swap file, which is why the game starts to slow down very much(even with low graphics settings
). I reinstalled Windows, updated drivers, reinstalled the game. It has 16 gigs of RAM itself, an RX 5700 XT video card, an AMD 3600 processor, win 10.
I have had this problem for 2-3 month

rus:утечка памяти 16 гигов. Игра начинает использовать кроме ОЗУ еще и файл подкачки, из-за чего очень сильно начинает тормозить игра. Переустанавливал винду, обновлял драйвера, переустанавливал игру. У самого 16 гигов оперативной памяти, видеокарта RX 5700 XT, процессор AMD 3600, win 10. Эта проблема у меня уже пару месяцев так точно.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
The game is still unplayable. Even on the lowest graphic settings there's drops from 144 to 1,6,30 fps. And even after 5-10 minutes of playing my computer is still lagging as i don't know what, cause bannerlord Launcher is still working even when i have closed the game. This launcher is trying to eat as much disk space as it f**** can. There was only one period when i was able to play this game - relise time. Thats all. I paid almoust 30$ for the game in the first days of it became to sale, thanks. 0 of 10

The game is still unplayable. Even on the lowest graphic settings there's drops from 144 to 1,6,30 fps. And even after 5-10 minutes of playing my computer is still lagging as i don't know what, cause bannerlord Launcher is still working even when i have closed the game. This launcher is trying to eat as much disk space as it f**** can. There was only one period when i was able to play this game - relise time. Thats all. I paid almoust 30$ for the game in the first days of it became to sale, thanks. 0 of 10
The issue is still in progress, and the devs are working on it. I will update this thread when the QA team informs me about any developments.

Back
Top Bottom