Mega patch soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

"..we had estimated that the early access period would last for about a year. And while we are happy with the progress that has been made so far, we feel that the game isn’t quite ready for its full release just yet. As such, our tentative estimate for the release is Q4 2021, however, development will continue for as long as necessary as we take the time to ensure that the game is fun and enjoyable."
Posted Fri, April 2, 2021

Think they're about to start pumping out patches soon? I like to think they have a lot of stuff ready for the BETA like new quests/events, the new map battle system, new AI, and maybe they're even working on a DLC teaser. Really hope they fix AI soon...

200w.gif

There's no reason to think so, just positivity ?
We haven't had had a update for over a month so one's gotta be ready soon, but there's no reason to think it will be bigger then most.
Someday the Terrain system will be finished and go to beta, if that's big, I think it's neat but not big.... although I guess workload wise it's big.

I think the WIP terrain system could be huge. No only could it open the door to incredible mods, it will open the door to choosing your battlefield carefully and using terrain as part of your strategy rather than hoping for a good battle map.

Back
Top Bottom