BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

? MEET THE TEAM: Divitiarum [Div]

Users who are viewing this thread

< snip >
Aela has really strong bumphits and game awareness. It's a pity that DM kicked her (or she left idk) just because she underperformed little bit. I still think Aela is better cavalry than Arni. Also Aela is not using her gender/feminine side as advantage to make friends

underperformed little bit

Last edited by a moderator:
< snip >
8fb2f7d1cfe4700166ca0d4c00a46e79.png

Looks like Ghazi will reaplace Woj as a main cav in the next BEAST ?

< snip >
Looks like Ghazi will reaplace Woj as a main cav in the next BEAST ?
ghazi is my bruh, it's not a shame to get replaced by one of the best cav ingame rn

I snipped the personal attacks and everything that lead up to it. There's a limit to banter between opponents and the next person to cross that line will be awarded a time out.
The forum rules apply to all parts of the forum, so if anyone doesn't feel like they can adhere to common courtesy and show some respectful behaviour, you might want to use your grey matter to reevaluate your choice to post.

Claiming AK was best clan after 2011 is ridiculous. Rokoszanie won like half of all Dzikie Polas and AK wasn't even close.
You have bad informations. AK won wfas league 9 times, 3 x 2nd place and 2 x 3rd place. rokoszanie won league 6 times, 0 x 2nd place and 4 x 3rd. We had XXVII season lately 6 isn't half man :grin:

Well done! Nice to see project like this, especially with my mates :grin:

BTW. But Im dissapointed that u didn't mention the biggest star of Div - almighty gorN, true legend from WB

You have bad informations. AK won wfas league 9 times, 3 x 2nd place and 2 x 3rd place. rokoszanie won league 6 times, 0 x 2nd place and 4 x 3rd. We had XXVII season lately 6 isn't half man :grin:
Dzikie Pola might have had 27 seasons, but that includes many seasons where DP was not "the wfas league", but one of many leagues and tournaments. During the time when DP was the one wfas league for competitive clans AK didnt dominate at all.

We know them from WFAS and they are really a very successful team in both WFAS and BannerLord. Seeing a WFAS team among the best teams makes us happy and motivates us even more. Good luck in Division A.

Back
Top Bottom