B Native Medieval Life. [Overhaul]

• Thread starter PrinceJakePlantagenet
  • Start date

Should I Put This Modification For Public Play?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceJakePlantagenet

Medieval Life Is A Major Script Cutting Modification For Warband That Brakes The Boundrys Of Its Programming.

-Features

-Kingdom management Master 5.5-Realistic Medieval Politics And Dictatorerus Extras.

-Warfare Maximizer 10.9- Major Warfare tactics Choose Spawnpoints Ambush Proticals And pretty Much Any Command A Real Life King Would Give.

-Medieval Command Chucker 1.1-Volly,Shield Charge,Shieldwall,Pike Wall Etc ETc You Get The Idea......

-Full Building And Upgrade Controls- From A Village To A Huge Stronghold Or A Boat To A Huge Galleon The Possiblites Are Endless!

-New Troops-Over 100,000 Unique Troops From Universal Sailors To Onboard Children!

-New Lords And Map AI-The Lords Are In There Era Want A Lord To Join You?  Be Prepared To Do Somthing Life Killing!

-New Ingame AI- The Ai Is So Much better Never Laggs When Used Massively And Allows Them To Think Like A Tactical General Even When Your Defeated.

-New Universe System-Board of That Native? Good Because With The New Port You Can Go To New Maps With A Simple Click!

-New Ship System-Moveable Ships With Balistas And Many Other Medieval Ship Equipment Why Not Stab Someone With An Ancor? Could Be Fun....

-New Command Ais-Tired of Patrols And Leaderless Troops Die At The Max Power of A Lord? Good because Now You Can Hire Troops To Be Generals And Commanders.

-New Who Wins AI-Numbers Mean Nothing Now Its All About Skill And Tactics If A Knight Is Against A Bandit In A Map Fight Such As 24 Vs 245 That Won't Count It Determines The Skill Of A Troop.

-New Economey-Introducing A New Way To Pay! Trade With Royal Ships Trade With Pirates! Use The Tresaery Or The Local Loan Shark Its endless HAHA!

-New Animated Map-Is A Town under Attack? Then You Will See Little Men Shooting And Fighting On The Paticular Fief!

-New Fortify!-Build Barriers And Add Local Guardsmen To Villages And Towns Incase Of Bandit Or Lord Attacks!

-New No Button Secenario-Visting The Tavern? Then Click (Enter This Area) And Click The Tavern Door It Swings Open To A Hive Of Beer And Local Bards! (Same With ANy Other Area And Houses/Hideouts)

-Pet Companions-Now Dogs And Cats Can Play And Fight! Don't Forget To Feed Em!

-New Mounts-Tired Of A Horse? Me Too SO GO TO A LOCAL HUNTING GROUND TAME A TIGER AND RIDE HIM! HAHA!

-Hunting Grounds And Manhunting Areas-Hunt Deer! Tigers! Or Tame Many Of The Real Time Creatures And Better Yet HUNT YOUR FELLOW MAN! THATS RIGHT YOU CAN BE A CANNIBAL MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

-New Animated Scenes-Sent An Alliance Request? SEE THE MESSAGNER COME OUT OF THE CASTLE WITH A LOCAL FLASH CLIP! XD (Clips Also Show On Notifications And Any Choices)

-Last Miniute Defense!-You Know The Counciol Members That Don't Help Fight? Well Now They Do! When Theres A Seige They Will Wait In The Castle Area And Defend it!

-Last Minute Recruitment-Got Children And Local Farmers In The Town Or Fort? ARM EM AND LET EM HELP BATTLE WITH YOU!

-Real Time Training-Training? Or Training Others? Now You Can Actualy Train personaly With Cool Shouting COmmands And battle Tests!

-New Destructible!- Fort And Town Gates Closed? Awww Tooo Bad! NOT ANYMORE RAM EM WITH THE NEW RAM OR WACK EM DOWN! (Seige Tower Annoying Cannot Destroy it? WELL NOW YOU CAN!)-(If Ladders Are Destoyed Local Troops Will Build New Ones From Any Local Trees!)

-New Lifestyle!-Wanna Be A Farmer? Baker? Dentist? Assasin? Merchanet? Bandit? NEW STORYLINES AND COOL ANIMATIONS FOR EVERY CLASS OVER 4,500 TO COOSHE FROM!

-New Animated Areas-Boring Seeing people Walk About In Towns And Such? Not ANymore! They Will Forage And Work That Produces To There Local Shoppe!

-Awesome Harvester 2.0-Oh Look A Tree You Know WHat (Grabs Axe) ITS MY WOOD NOW! Chop Chop Chop! Yep You Can Go To A Wheat Farm Or Veg patch Or Tree/Lake And Fish,Farm,Lob,Swim,gather ANything And Everything!

-New Lifelike Travel-Bored Of A Map? Then Zoom In To A Lifestyle View Just The Map But Insted Of A Horse And A Man You See You And Your Army And Can Use W A S D To Explore Easy! Same With Other Lords Just Everything Like Forts And Such Will Be Much Bigger And have Real Looked People To Let You In Etc Etc!

-Huge News, Medieval Life Is A Game I Will Be Making As A Lifetime Project And Dew To Recent Attacks And Hate Messages About My Modifications Medieval Life May Not Be Avalible For Public Use Im Very Sorry But I Have Not Fully Made My Mind Up Yet.

-Warning,All Files Will Be Majorly Encrypted Meaning You Cannot Steal Or Copy My Work Even If You Try So Don't Bother.....

New Addons-Ingame Character Creator,Create And personalize Troops,Towns,Castles,The Map WIth An Easy GUI!

New Addons-Ingame World Editor-Completely Change The Game How You Will In Anyway Possiable!

ElPadrino said:
Is it what you are dreaming about or a real project ?

This Is An Official Project I Have Been Creating Since 2005 And Im Still Working On it Dew To The Large Ammount Of Work.

Im Also A Major Medievalholic And Have Been All My Life Witch Pushes Me To Make This Modification Work.

Volkonski said:
This is extremely ambitious, are you doing this by yourself or with others?.

Right Now Im Planning The Whole Thing By Myself Im Taking Majorly Advanced IT And Programming Courses To Keep My Work Going.

I Have 2 Online Friends Who Know A Ton Lode Of Modding For Mount&Blade I Also Have A Few Friends Who Want To Create And Model Things For Me But Mainly Me And 2 Other Scripters Will Be Creating The Full Code To Run The Game.

So Really Yes Me And A Swarm of My Friends Are Making This Modification.

Note: Medieval Life Is A Child Project To Me And My Friends Actual Project A Real Time RPG Game For PC (Matching World Of Warcraft Many A Time) The Full Game Will Be Published In Years To Come When Our Programming Skills Are Masterful.

You guys can't actually think this is for real. Over one hundred thousand troops? Tigers, Awesome Harverster 2.0, Pet companions?

EDIT:

Oh, and don't forget the dentist.

-New Lifestyle!-Wanna Be A Farmer? Baker? Dentist? Assasin? Merchanet? Bandit? NEW STORYLINES AND COOL ANIMATIONS FOR EVERY CLASS OVER 4,500 TO COOSHE FROM!

It's just too ambitious, also, this kind of project being made by a recruit?
I just hope things turn out well for this project, it seems interesting.

Tybalt_ said:
Oh yeah, let's judge someone's modding skills by his forum rank.
Do you have proof that he spent a lot of time on this forum as a guest, ''killing himself'' to learn modding?

Do you have "proof" he didn't?

I've been lurking around this forum since 2011 yet only made my account this spring. But I'm sure you're right, this is also the only place where to learn how to mod.

Anyways, let's not go any more off-topic. Well, sort of.

Over 100,000 Unique Troops From Universal Sailors To Onboard Children!
Impossible, if you want them to be truly unique. The engine cant handle much more than 2000 items. Going above that will make it crash.

New Universe System-Board of That Native? Good Because With The New Port You Can Go To New Maps With A Simple Click!
IIRC i inquired with CMP about changing the worldmap while the game was running and he-who-knows-the-engine considered that impossible.

New Lifelike Travel-Bored Of A Map? Then Zoom In To A Lifestyle View Just The Map But Insted Of A Horse And A Man You See You And Your Army And Can Use W A S D To Explore Easy! Same With Other Lords Just Everything Like Forts And Such Will Be Much Bigger And have Real Looked People To Let You In Etc Etc!
Again, not within the engines capabilities.

Huge News, Medieval Life Is A Game I Will Be Making As A Lifetime Project And Dew To Recent Attacks And Hate Messages About My Modifications Medieval Life May Not Be Avalible For Public Use Im Very Sorry But I Have Not Fully Made My Mind Up Yet.
Code:
...processing
...Translation complete:
I need attention.

@Tybalt, he clearly didnt investigate the engines limits. Even the possible parts of his list are far beyond of what any mod, some of which had large and professional teams (TLD, POP), ever achieved. The "huge news" and immediate poll about sharing his work are all the typical signs of craving attention.

PrinceJakePlantagenet said:
ElPadrino said:
Is it what you are dreaming about or a real project ?

This Is An Official Project I Have Been Creating Since 2005 And Im Still Working On it Dew To The Large Ammount Of Work.

Im Also A Major Medievalholic And Have Been All My Life Witch Pushes Me To Make This Modification Work.
2005? So what exactly have you finished then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom