B Native Medieval Life. [Overhaul]

• Thread starter PrinceJakePlantagenet
  • Start date

Should I Put This Modification For Public Play?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message To All Of Your Questions.  :!:

Mount&Blade Was Created By Taleworlds And Configured To Use Modifications By Paradox Interactive If You Have Not Look Into Detail Of The Game Engine The Limit Of 2000 Items Can Be Pushed If You Can Crack And Uplift The Potentiol Of The Programm The Creators Of Mount&Blade Have Left The Game At Its Least Max Limit Meaning They Have left The Game To Be Expanded Way Beyond The Creators Limits 2000 Is The Sample Barrier And Can Be Upgraded To House More Then What The Currant Game Is Worth.  :mrgreen:

I Do Not Smoke, Period.  :???:

No This Is Not A Dream Its A Life Project I Have Been Creating Since 2005.  :grin:

What I Have Been Doing Since 2005 Is Learning How To Programm And Design With Blender,Unity,Python,C++,LUA Etc Etc, And I Have Been Planning The Game On How It Will Be Created From Its Start To Its End.  :grin:

Command Module Was Locked Because I Do Not Care For Its Publisity Anymore Im Moving On To Medieval Life Now And I Will Pursue My Goal If You Try To Put Me Down I Will Ignore You I Will Succeed In My Goal And Not Put It For Public View If Any Violent Critisium Is Mentioned.  :???:

My Rank Has Nothing To Do With My Programming Skills If You See It That Way, Get out.....  :???:

Ps,When The Poll Ends So Will This Thread Meaning When The Poll Ends Is When I Will Begin The Creation Of Medieval Life.  :shock:

Slytacular said:
No pics, no interest. Bannerlord would arrive before this mod would reach its Test stage.

Good Thing Im Going To Makesure Is That It Can Be Converted To Bannerlord As Well........

Belendor said:
Good luck. I am sure you will gets lots of attention.

Thanks But I Don't Care For Attention A Fun Mod Is All I Want.

By the way, seriously? A modification cannot be your life project, go make a game.

Lor Dric said:
are there any screen shots?

Sorry The Game Will Be In Creation When The Poll Ends So No Screenshots Can be Posted Sorry :sad:

Belendor said:
By the way, seriously? A modification cannot be your life project, go make a game.

Please Reread The Main Topic Post.

Medieval Life For Mount&Blade Is A Child Project Of My Main Creation.

Medieval Life The Online World Tactical Imense RPG/MMROPG Game.

Tybalt_ said:
You guys can't actually think this is for real. Over one hundred thousand troops? Tigers, Awesome Harverster 2.0, Pet companions?

EDIT:

Oh, and don't forget the dentist.

-New Lifestyle!-Wanna Be A Farmer? Baker? Dentist? Assasin? Merchanet? Bandit? NEW STORYLINES AND COOL ANIMATIONS FOR EVERY CLASS OVER 4,500 TO COOSHE FROM!

Its 100% Real Jesus Showed The World Man Can Outstand The Limits Of The Universe So I Can Outstand The Limits Of A PC Game....

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Are you trolling? Or are you a professional programmer and you can actually do what you're claiming?

Im Not A Troller.....God I Hate Trollers..

This Is 100% Real.

PrinceJakePlantagenet said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
Are you trolling? Or are you a professional programmer and you can actually do what you're claiming?

Im Not A Troller.....God I Hate Trollers..

This Is 100% Real.

This thread is gold.

PrinceJakePlantagenet said:
Mount&Blade Was Created By Taleworlds And Configured To Use Modifications By Paradox Interactive If You Have Not Look Into Detail Of The Game Engine The Limit Of 2000 Items Can Be Pushed If You Can Crack And Uplift The Potentiol Of The Programm The Creators Of Mount&Blade Have Left The Game At Its Least Max Limit Meaning They Have left The Game To Be Expanded Way Beyond The Creators Limits 2000 Is The Sample Barrier And Can Be Upgraded To House More Then What The Currant Game Is Worth.  :mrgreen:
As i was saying earlier, 2000 is not the limit. There is in fact no hard "sample" barrier as you are claiming. The limit varies across systems depending on how well the engine functions with the hardware in place and how well the items were optimized. It can be significantly below 2000 or as far as 2500 items (judging from testing and player feedback).

Keep digging though  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom