B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Users who are viewing this thread

If I am in the Teutonic order will I be able to marry? I know in 1257ad game the wives wouldn't show up to prevent marriage.

cartonofjuice said:
I'm having a bug with the heraldic mail variants. For whatever reason the texture is screwed up, so that the mail and the cloth are in the wrong places which gets really annoying when it western european battles. Is there a fix for this or am I the only one experiencing this?

This was an issue in 1257 AD as well. Don't know why it's shifted the way it is. I just ignore it tbh

Problem fixed, i downloaded a save game editor and i set the marshal for france to -1 ... i think the author may want to have his mod check if the noble being killed is the marshal and if so to null the marshal property ugh for so long our armies did nothing

Im playing right now as a count in the kingdom of france and i believe our marshall got killed in battle and the king doesnt seem to be appointing a new one. We are at war and without a marshall we cant go capture cities back that we lost. All our army does is raid and i managed to take one castle by telling a bunch of barons, counts and dukes to go there but the king and prince will never listen to me and there is a city we need to take with around 700 garrison so we need the king and the prince's men but all he does is have feasts and raid villages... is this a bug or will it eventually trigger a new selection?

Some additional info, when the marshall was killed, around that time a few other nobles got killed and so there were many fiefs without lods, so it took the king a while to hand out all the fiefs and i expected him to select a marshall once he got through handing out fiefs but all the fiefs now have lords and all we do is feast. No marshall :smile: is my save game screwed :*( i worked so hard :****(

im willing to wait another month or so in game but it is kinda ridiculous we have been at war with aragon for several months and all we can do is play defense. The marshal has been dead for at least 3-4 months

Also when i talk to the other nobles i never see the option about asking who they think should be marshal

is it possible to trigger the event that selects a new marshall or modify the save to clear the marshall or something? in game i can ask the location of nobles from our nobles and none of our guys are labeled as marshall :/

Is there an issue with the messenger at your castle, I gave him a couple items to hold onto in the household possessions and now they are gone... i gave him some good equipment to hold onto :*(

is this a known bug?

now im trying to siege a castle near mountains (Castellicut from Crown of Aragon) and my troops wont go up the ramp no matter what i do, and if i try to order them into battle without me, they get killed 10 to 1 compared to the enemy and i am part of france a large kingdom and there is no way we can get those troop numbers so i guess the siege is impossible?? sucks cause this is game breaking, i wont just play on and ignore the castle, i guess my game is over... help anyone? not keeping my hopes up since i seem to be the only one posting here.... well it was a fun mod while it lasted but needs work

does anyone know how to replace siege maps in the module itself? a specific moutain sige map is bugged so if i can just replace it with a working one i would just deal with that

well im back again, the threads only poster lol... does anyone know how i can find out which scene is used for a siege? i want to just copy paste another sco file and rename to replace the siege for a working one... i thought i could search for the text castellicut in the module folder but it doesnt appear to be data in text form

well here is what my siege ai mesh looks like and it isnt on the tower so i guess i just need to fix the mesh to get them up?? i have no idea about edges and faces and how it works but i guess i need to get those vertices on the ramp itself??

https://i.imgur.com/S87ylcK.jpg (Siege for Castellciutat, i dont know what sco file it is edit: i deleted the vertices under the siege tower and saved and saw the file updated was scn_castle_2_exterior.sco)

S87ylcK.jpg

anyone can give me guidance on adding the vertices and connecting them? i will probably figure out but this is now what im starting with...

colZhWE.jpg

well i fixed it... just had to correct the positioning of the ai mesh, now they go up the ramp, i guess this waband modding aint so tough

0MYnL2b.jpg

I fixed a few sieges and wanted to release them for those who want them...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldhpl8x6f6cukus/SceneObj.rar?dl=0

The updates I made are as following...

scn_castle_2_exterior = Fixed AI mesh so attacking soldiers go up ramp (see previous posts for image)

scn_castle_9_exterior = Moved the stairs the defenders go up because it confused attackers and wouldnt allow attackers to attack actual threats but get stuck trying to attack people below them on the stairs which were out of range, this caused attackers to get decimated easily by defenders on side throwing javelins, shooting arrows, etc... now the siege is fair. Also fixed AI mesh so you can open the gate and charge soldiers through open gate if you wanted that option. Added AI limiters to prevent soldiers from getting onto wall or getting stuck in some places.

scn_town_euro_walls = This was more of an overhaul but I wanted to fix the fact that reinforcing defenders would only go up this one set of stairs and it made the battle pretty lame... there were AI barriers preventing free movement... it was kinda poorly laid out. So I completely updated the town... added a nice skyline to make the city feel big and I completed all the walls, added a lake, paths, a gate on the rear side going into a gatehouse, etc (see image below) Now there is a lot more area to conduct the battle and you can even hold your ground on a 2nd street where reinforcement spawn was moved to (near a gate by a cathedral on back street)

RXKIDd6.jpg

back street I made...

r3OUInV.jpg

is it possible to open source this mod?? i would like to tackle fixing all the calculation errors in enterprises... missing household inventory etc... if the game doesnt support saving this data then you write the file yourself... cmon man, this mod is great and it is full of bugs... lazy bugs... time to open up your work and let the community fix... you keeping a mod you took from another team closed source is pretty selfish man but ok whatever it is your work since you took 1257 and modified that... why did you close source it?? what's wrong with you that you are selfish to the community... either fix your bugs or release the source and let someone who is not lazy fix it... sorry had to say it but after reading the first few pages of this thread you can shut your mouth and go get us the source please, thanks

the 1257 ad people should have had you banned, troycall , modders like you who think they are some elite member of the community, dosnt reply to messages and ignores people wanting to fix his broken mod that he stole and had to be yelled at in order to edit the mod download to give credit (read first few pages, he tried to get away with not giving the proper credit to 1257 ad), taleworlds should issue you a cease and desist

c39687 said:
is it possible to open source this mod?? i would like to tackle fixing all the calculation errors in enterprises... missing household inventory etc... if the game doesnt support saving this data then you write the file yourself... cmon man, this mod is great and it is full of bugs... lazy bugs... time to open up your work and let the community fix... you keeping a mod you took from another team closed source is pretty selfish man but ok whatever it is your work since you took 1257 and modified that... why did you close source it?? what's wrong with you that you are selfish to the community... either fix your bugs or release the source and let someone who is not lazy fix it... sorry had to say it but after reading the first few pages of this thread you can shut your mouth and go get us the source please, thanks

the 1257 ad people should have had you banned, troycall , modders like you who think they are some elite member of the community, dosnt reply to messages and ignores people wanting to fix his broken mod that he stole and had to be yelled at in order to edit the mod download to give credit (read first few pages, he tried to get away with not giving the proper credit to 1257 ad), taleworlds should issue you a cease and desist
He probably won't do that so don't bother. I'm making a addon for 1257AD using the source provided by the real devs. I post on the forum when it's done.

Had a weird bug come up where the King of Bulgaria's army had 14 "Champion Fighters" in his army. I lol'd because it was just 14 unarmed shirtless guys that got instantly killed

Greetings! I've searched the topic for some similar issue but had no success. Here's what happens to me: I'm a vassal and own a castle. If I recruit all of my lances, then disband them, and recruit and disband, at some point, my available lances drops to zero, but I still have x nobles and y commoners that are able to recruitment.

The message is: "you have 0 lances available to recruitment. Among them, there are 20 nobles and 50 commoners". Is that a feature of the lance system or is just a bug? Because it makes 0 sense have men ready to be recruited but not be able to recruit them.

c39687: Sounds like you've done some good work there. Care to upload your new siege scenes again? The old link is no longer working.

Edit: Apparently, the lad is permanently banned (I assume for his harshly worded post elsewhere) - did anyone else download so that they can share? :smile:

Can I marry a king's daughter in this mod?
She wants to marry me but the king always says something like "you have to mark your name in the world".
My relation with the king is 40 and with the princess is 39.

mandfds98 said:
Can I marry a king's daughter in this mod?
She wants to marry me but the king always says something like "you have to mark your name in the world".
My relation with the king is 40 and with the princess is 39.
You need to mark your name inn the world. So maybe you need to have more reknown and have your own nation or fiefs

This has been a bit since i have played Medieval Conquest but i am glade that i started playing this mod again.

Back
Top Bottom