B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Users who are viewing this thread

nonam3 said:
lonelyherz said:

the same thing happened to me only with hdr set to on, when i set hdr off that went away.

I figured it out by looking at the name of the folder in here

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Medieval_Conquests\OPTIONAL_UI_&_MAC_LINUX_FIX\Skyboxes and lighting\DEFAULT_Dynamic_MAKE_SURE_DISABLE_HDR_INGAME
Afaik HDR simply dosen't look as pretty with the dynamic skybox, it shouldn't cause the bug.

Now that I think about it, if it happens to you make sure you are not running out of memory (alt tab and run task manager to check) as this mod can use up to 3gb of memory.

You could try creating your own mod instead of hi jacking other people's work?  There is that concept  :party:

Also,
How in the hell is this mod allowed to be on here? WTF Taleworld's forum? This mod is using files without permission.... What the hell?

kuauik said:
the permission from Othr,is irelevant because he was only coder before the main builder of the mod Tomas,i made most of the items in the mod and did not give permission to anyone

And here it is. This can't be allowed.

Ok, regarding those missing companions. I have enabled that option on second page of the mod option, abd waited obout one week, but nothing happened. It is written they will came in 3 says. Do i have to do something else beside that, TROYCALL?

drigi said:
Ok, regarding those missing companions. I have enabled that option on second page of the mod option, abd waited obout one week, but nothing happened. It is written they will came in 3 says. Do i have to do something else beside that, TROYCALL?
Get patch 1.14 it resolves that issue, its not save game compatible, tho.

If you sent them prior to enabling that option, the companions will be lost.

In 1.14 its auto enabled by default but you can optionally turn it off for more world map performance.

troycall said:
nonam3 said:
lonelyherz said:

the same thing happened to me only with hdr set to on, when i set hdr off that went away.

I figured it out by looking at the name of the folder in here

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Medieval_Conquests\OPTIONAL_UI_&_MAC_LINUX_FIX\Skyboxes and lighting\DEFAULT_Dynamic_MAKE_SURE_DISABLE_HDR_INGAME
Afaik HDR simply dosen't look as pretty with the dynamic skybox, it shouldn't cause the bug.

Now that I think about it, if it happens to you make sure you are not running out of memory (alt tab and run task manager to check) as this mod can use up to 3gb of memory.

it happens in other mods to not all but some of them only when i set hdr to on the skybox gets messed up. i have monitor my ram plenty left, have about 12 g of ram

8924597d.jpg

I got this on 8 June 1257 after Bohemia had some treaties expared. I click on the "Continue" button but nothing happens. I don't care about the villagers, I want to continue my game!

I made a save 2 in-game weeks before that because I wanted to see the fortified manor in a village I got as a fief, so I waited in the manor of the village. I will if playing as usual will cause the same effect... Or may be if I steal the cattle from Veliuona the Mielnik villgers would have nothing to take?  :lol:

Also how can I disable the formations and enable the NW DLC formations? I enable the advanced formations in module.ini but the overlap when you press F4 and the troops don't assume formations in rows using the F2 commands.

I started a new game with the 1.14 version.

So not really a major issue but more of an major annoyance.
Took a bounty hunt request from the leader of the Golden Horde which sent me to the village of Karf near the castle of Sugdeya, Long story short the map for this supposed village is WAY too big, there is a reason bounty quests only send you to villages instead of Cities and that is because its just too big to search. Now I've been searching for ~30-45 mins and still have not found this person, found some invisible barriers and made my way to the back of the village where you can walk on the edge of the map and see floating buildings but still no Criminal scum.  :dead:

So any hints on where I should be looking? because with the mix of a huge town with a design of narrow alleyways and dead ends plus the surrounding fields and villas I'm not getting anywhere with my search.

Aside from that everything is peachy, great mod, and its a major improvement over the base 1257AD mod, feels like stepping out of 1999 and into 2016 with all the nice little features you added.

The_Hussar said:
8924597d.jpg

I got this on 8 June 1257 after Bohemia had some treaties expared. I click on the "Continue" button but nothing happens. I don't care about the villagers, I want to continue my game!

I made a save 2 in-game weeks before that because I wanted to see the fortified manor in a village I got as a fief, so I waited in the manor of the village. I will if playing as usual will cause the same effect... Or may be if I steal the cattle from Veliuona the Mielnik villgers would have nothing to take?  :lol:

Also how can I disable the formations and enable the NW DLC formations? I enable the advanced formations in module.ini but the overlap when you press F4 and the troops don't assume formations in rows using the F2 commands.

I started a new game with the 1.14 version.
Do not enforce module.ini's advanced formations, they are only intended if you play exclusively co-op as they break SP formations.

desired397 said:
So not really a major issue but more of an major annoyance.
Took a bounty hunt request from the leader of the Golden Horde which sent me to the village of Karf near the castle of Sugdeya, Long story short the map for this supposed village is WAY too big, there is a reason bounty quests only send you to villages instead of Cities and that is because its just too big to search. Now I've been searching for ~30-45 mins and still have not found this person, found some invisible barriers and made my way to the back of the village where you can walk on the edge of the map and see floating buildings but still no Criminal scum.  :dead:

So any hints on where I should be looking? because with the mix of a huge town with a design of narrow alleyways and dead ends plus the surrounding fields and villas I'm not getting anywhere with my search.

Aside from that everything is peachy, great mod, and its a major improvement over the base 1257AD mod, feels like stepping out of 1999 and into 2016 with all the nice little features you added.
This is like finding a needle in a haystack, I personally wouldn't take the bounty hunt quests, but try to grab the fastest horse (rather than the most armored) while doing those quests, and look for a "suspicious man" name.

Update: I went through this date again but now playing as usual so instead of this thing shown in the screenshot I got the screen like I have been attacked by bandits in a village/castle and I have fallen. I just lost a 1000 denars.

Can I join a Crusade if I am a Bulgarian lord? What relations do I need to have with the Tzar so I can convince him to start a war against another kingdom? Can I marry the king's daughter?

The_Hussar said:
Update: I went through this date again but now playing as usual so instead of this thing shown in the screenshot I got the screen like I have been attacked by bandits in a village/castle and I have fallen. I just lost a 1000 denars.

Can I join a Crusade if I am a Bulgarian lord? What relations do I need to have with the Tzar so I can convince him to start a war against another kingdom? Can I marry the king's daughter?
You can't join Crusades, but you can join the Crusader States, thus become a crusader, until you decide to come back to your lord.

Talk to your king to find out weither you have the option or not, depends on their religion.

You don't seem to have a list of current know issues so you might already know this, but the import/export companion feature doesn't work. I can select a companion name but when I press C nothing happens afterward.

Also, I'm not sure if this is meant to be this way, but my character's brothers are all part of the same faction (Byzantine Empire), but his sisters are all part of the Crusader States? I remade my character many times over to see if this happened all the time and it seems to be the case. Is this supposed to happen?

Also I do have one particular question. I really enjoy Brainybots but there's one thing I absolutely hate about it, and it's the kicks. They abuse it to the point where it's ridiculous and their kicks still stuns you even if you deal damage to them before their foots hits you, therefore cancelling their animation. I've also been chained kicked by like 3 bots in a fashion where I was effectively unable to move or defend myself for many seconds in a row quite often. Now I do understand that its meant to prevent people from being too stationary but when you factor in shield bashing coupled with the kicks, all it takes is for one guy to land a kick, even if that means getting a mace to the face, on the player to basically make him lose any input on the game for a lengthy period of time. Admittedly that doesn't ALWAYS happen but it happened enough times to make me want to turn the feature off. Is there a way to keep Brainybots but get rid of the kicking?

Hey!
Loving the mod tons, I especially love that you can start as a king.

I have, however, noticed a pretty glaring bug: Many, if not a majority, of women that I try to talk to give the "surrender or die" Dialogue rather than normal lady dialogue. it's seriously limiting my marriage options.

But great work otherwise, I love all the new additions! Keep the updates comin, it's already a fresh improvement on 1257.

Cheers!

Natmis said:
You don't seem to have a list of current know issues so you might already know this, but the import/export companion feature doesn't work. I can select a companion name but when I press C nothing happens afterward.

Also, I'm not sure if this is meant to be this way, but my character's brothers are all part of the same faction (Byzantine Empire), but his sisters are all part of the Crusader States? I remade my character many times over to see if this happened all the time and it seems to be the case. Is this supposed to happen?

Also I do have one particular question. I really enjoy Brainybots but there's one thing I absolutely hate about it, and it's the kicks. They abuse it to the point where it's ridiculous and their kicks still stuns you even if you deal damage to them before their foots hits you, therefore cancelling their animation. I've also been chained kicked by like 3 bots in a fashion where I was effectively unable to move or defend myself for many seconds in a row quite often. Now I do understand that its meant to prevent people from being too stationary but when you factor in shield bashing coupled with the kicks, all it takes is for one guy to land a kick, even if that means getting a mace to the face, on the player to basically make him lose any input on the game for a lengthy period of time. Admittedly that doesn't ALWAYS happen but it happened enough times to make me want to turn the feature off. Is there a way to keep Brainybots but get rid of the kicking?

I'll get around to making a list of bugs, make sure you are playing on the latest version.

You can adjust brainy bots by pressing F5 during a battle.

I'm aware of this bug, thanks for the report, i'll try to find a solution for it after i'm done with the next patch and my short break.

Another bug; things in the household while being a king just disappears.

I've ran into two naked guys in taverns with names that makes me believe i wasn't supposed to run into them at all.

How does succession work? I started a game with the "prince" start, will I eventually inherit the faction I'm in if/when the king dies? Also, since the game is telling me I have brothers, is there a way to tell what the line of succession is like, or is the player guaranteed to inherit?

edit: I started the game with the title of "prince" but now the title is just "count" ?

Laizenbh said:
Byzantine ladies have Italian guardians.
Same for Latin empire, golden Horde, Novgorod, Praha, Wales..seems's that everything concerning lad's are messed up a little bit.

My party doesnt consume food. i have only 2 grain and 1 dried meat in my inventory. my party size 100+. is that normal?? i have a 1.14

Hey troycall, could you please make a list of the main differences between your mod and AD 1257? :grin: ,
Because your mod is 2.14gb while AD 1257 is only 1.02gb, and 1.12gb can't possibly be only minor tweaks
i would REALLY like to know all the differences.

Back
Top Bottom