B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Users who are viewing this thread

troycall said:
Thanks for the testing,
What is your warband version?
Also make sure you have 3gb of ram free for the game.

I'll release a static menu later for those who want to switch out the shaders.
It's the current Version 1.168

Thanks for your help

I have somer serious FPS issues when going into a battle  :???:
I normaly play MnB with Battle Sizer around 250-300 and had no issue with any mod so far, so im curious why my fps are dropping to around 10-20 fps

My Setup:

RAM: 8GB Crucial 1600MHz CL9

Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3

Graphic Card: Nvidia GTX 970

I already lowered my settings and reduced BS to 200, im a bit sad because I really want to play this fantastic mod :C

Shinokami said:
I have somer serious FPS issues when going into a battle  :???:
I normaly play MnB with Battle Sizer around 250-300 and had no issue with any mod so far, so im curious why my fps are dropping to around 10-20 fps

My Setup:

RAM: 8GB Crucial 1600MHz CL9

Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3

Graphic Card: Nvidia GTX 970

I already lowered my settings and reduced BS to 200, im a bit sad because I really want to play this fantastic mod :C

This mod makes intensive use of sounds, I recommend you keep an eye on your free ram (try to keep 3gb ram free at all times while playing this mod), and see if the low performance build works out for you.

I have turned of WSE and no its perfectly fine at 60 fps, strange ^^

I also have a bug wiht the heraldic coats, the seem to interfere with the chainmail

http://imgur.com/a/Ky3AL

Laizenbh said:
Is AI suposed to stay crouched always?
Its a limitation, otherwise i'd have to loop through all units and scan for radius to make them crouch, its really hard to make the AI crouch in apporpiate times in warband, unless I add a simple toggle to make them crouch/stand up without them crouching by themselves.

But this means the enemy wouldn't be able to crouch, thus I use a system of if they move too slow they'll auto crouch (Going up hills for example), however the speed limitation won't be applied, unless you explicitly tell them to crouch (and thus apply the speed limitation) by pressing the comma key.

For the AI side (enemy team), they never get told to explicitly crouch, but when they aren't moving enough, they'll crouch.

Shinokami said:
I have turned of WSE and no its perfectly fine at 60 fps, strange ^^

I also have a bug wiht the heraldic coats, the seem to interfere with the chainmail

http://imgur.com/a/Ky3AL
That's the banner design I think, it randomizes the heraldic armor through all the banners so some banners look wrong on the armor itself.

Either way I'll take a more depth look into this later.

I'm having huge difficulty with the combat in this mod. I consider myself pretty decent at M&B combat, and in native and VC win virtually all one-on-one fights. However with this mod I am just getting my ass handed to me repeatedly. Even with the combat difficulty and AI set on 'poor' and the combat on 'slowest', opponents are lightning quick with attacks, parries and shield breaks. I can barely get a hit in on any opponent, particularly those with polearms or knives. It's just blow after blow after blow. While I'm sure some like the combat to be really hard, could you please consider slowing down the combat when the game is on an easy setting?

Edit: So apparently the difficulty is associated with DogHotel's Brainy Bots - disabling this mod with the F5 menu returned the game to the difficulty I'm used to. Interestingly, seeing some of the moves the bots employed made me do some reading on M&B combat and realize that despite my hubris I am actually really only at the novice level of M&B combat. I didn't even know you could feint or chamber block in this game! I think I'm going to have to start gitting gud against these bots.

Are you going to upload this to steam at some point? Cause I had to format my PC  and now I can't download the mod again from both nexus and moddb, it downloads only 1gb and then it ends like if  I have already finished the download.

Loving this mod!  I just happen to be reading A Great and Terrible King - about Edward I (and a great deal about Henry III).

I've played vanilla and Pendor.

I'm playing Edward, Prince of England, and am dirt poor!  What can I do for cash?  I can buy enterprises in cities, but that seems like a drop in the bucket--  tips and suggestions please?

Great work on this mod!  For any bug reports and the like, where's the best place to post them - here, elsewhere?

xjermx said:
Loving this mod!  I just happen to be reading A Great and Terrible King - about Edward I (and a great deal about Henry III).

I've played vanilla and Pendor.

I'm playing Edward, Prince of England, and am dirt poor!  What can I do for cash?  I can buy enterprises in cities, but that seems like a drop in the bucket--  tips and suggestions please?

Great work on this mod!  For any bug reports and the like, where's the best place to post them - here, elsewhere?
Currently, all bug reports are to be posted in this thread.

Slavos said:
Are you going to upload this to steam at some point? Cause I had to format my PC  and now I can't download the mod again from both nexus and moddb, it downloads only 1gb and then it ends like if  I have already finished the download.
Yeah i'll add it to the workshop sometime soon.

giltirn said:
I'm having huge difficulty with the combat in this mod. I consider myself pretty decent at M&B combat, and in native and VC win virtually all one-on-one fights. However with this mod I am just getting my ass handed to me repeatedly. Even with the combat difficulty and AI set on 'poor' and the combat on 'slowest', opponents are lightning quick with attacks, parries and shield breaks. I can barely get a hit in on any opponent, particularly those with polearms or knives. It's just blow after blow after blow. While I'm sure some like the combat to be really hard, could you please consider slowing down the combat when the game is on an easy setting?

Edit: So apparently the difficulty is associated with DogHotel's Brainy Bots - disabling this mod with the F5 menu returned the game to the difficulty I'm used to. Interestingly, seeing some of the moves the bots employed made me do some reading on M&B combat and realize that despite my hubris I am actually really only at the novice level of M&B combat. I didn't even know you could feint or chamber block in this game! I think I'm going to have to start gitting gud against these bots.
I'm gonna have Brainy Bots disabled and can be manually enabled in the next patch, for both SP and Co-op :smile:

Guys, please help me. I have send some companions for a diplomatic talks with other kingdoms. It says they will come back in 3 days, but that was more than 2 weeks ago. How do i get them back?

drigi said:
Guys, please help me. I have send some companions for a diplomatic talks with other kingdoms. It says they will come back in 3 days, but that was more than 2 weeks ago. How do i get them back?
Go to Camp --> Mod Options --> Page 2 and toggle the Messengers checkbox.

I'ma push an update to have that on by default, even with the fact diplomacy loops through all parties several times every 2 game hours.

Only a very few bugs so far. Saw a shirtless guy in tavern named Chest, and fought a shirtless Steward in a tournament. Is there any way to turn off the script that keeps re-naming your character to some random nobody?

troycall said:
Lol, what's that?

skybox using the face (as in, human faces) textures. There are a few causes for that, like memory issues with DX-7, bad installation, missing files ... if it only happens once then you should be fine as is a problem with the player's game/section.

It has being reported many times over the years on Native and mods if you want to google it  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom