MP Medieval Medieval Balkan MP mod(open for discussion)

Which period would you like to see in the Medieval Balkan Multiplayer mod?

• Battle of Kosovo 1389

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Realm of Slavs(Emperor Dusan's reign)

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Battle of Velbuz 1330

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Rise of kingdom(Serbia)

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

phoenixguard09 said:
Yes I like it Janko! :grin: That literally made me lol.

Well done mate with the translation, I understood all of it and I can only imagine how long that would have taken. :smile:

Definitely looks as if bascinets were the "in" style. Bascinets are the new black? :razz:

Alright one question cause you didn't translate all of the document with the pictures. Vitez reminds me of German Ritter which is rider, so I'm assuming Vitez is rider or by extension knight. Heraldikom is a lot like heraldry so I'm pretty sure I've got that. Which only leaves me to assume that Balšića, Brankovića, Kotromanića and Zlatonosovića are either families or smaller rulerships within Serbia.

Basically I'm asking if Vitez sa heraldikom Balšića mean Knight in the Heraldry of Balšića.  Would that be right?

Cheers mate and I'd just like to say welcome to Dia. Hey mate how's it going? :smile:
Thank you. :wink: I appreciate that...and it was no problem,you wanted to help us,then we have to earn it...so i translated all presentation.Well about the time,it took about 2hours or so.Anyways don't worry,i it was my pleasure to do it for you. :wink:
So,to answer your question,yes Vitez is a Knight in Serbian.Heraldikom is heraldry.And Balšić,Branković,Kotromanić and Zlatonosović are families.You probably know what they actually are,as there were families in England,France etc. etc.
And these rulership-families had their feudal position in Serbia like:Voivode,Lord etc.And by the time of Kosovo the ruler was Prince.So these family ruleships for example Branković had their own land in Serbia,which they were controlling and army which they would go in war with.So all of these families who were vassals of Prince Lazar Hrebeljanović joined a battle of Kosovo in order to defend the country of course.Basically those are just the nobles lets say.Understand? :grin:

And that Vitez sa heraldikom Balšića means Knight with heraldry of Balšića.Yes that's right. :wink:
That's a knight of that family,so that's why he has that heraldry on his shield etc.Better quality of understanding? :grin:

Cheers. :wink:

dia151 said:
i would appriciate if you can give me some pictures of battle of kosove in the time of battle, so i can try to make scene
OK,i will.Thanks :wink:
And i'll find some banners,as you volunteered to help us with.OK?

Cheers. :wink:

OK.After these two replies to two of my great friends on forums,i want to represent another guy who's just great.There's no other tribute to describe him.He firstly accepted to help us with some banner making for Serbia and Bosnia,and now he will do some for Turkey.After that he will try to do some templates and textures as well.His name is Tymothy the Knight! :smile:
He made awesome 11 banners for now!

svaka cast za mod glasao sam za kosovo ako vam treba pomoc mogu da pravim mape samo me interesuje posto se zove battle of kosovo jel to samo 1 mapa ili vise??

John Xenir said:
I'd rather to see 1400s, when were Skenderbeg, Vlad Tepes and Stephen Moldavian also around.
I said,after we finish this Multiplayer mod about Kosovo,we will start a Singleplayer mod.It will be about Dushan's reign and about Serbian Empire.Hard work for it but great end and awesome mod it will be. :smile: With me gaining some skill etc...
And most probably we will include Moldavia then.
And all factions:Serbian Tsardom,Byzantine Empire,Banate of Bosnia,Kingdom of Hungary,Moldavia(?)etc. etc.
Those are just plans for future,when i won't be the team leader.Probably a very well known and great modderator Zimke Zlovoljni will take over that project.Now,he can't,as he has to finish his awesome mod,Age of Change II.But we hope for his help even in this mod,for full release though...  :neutral:  Zimke is just great.

Thanks for suggestion,but no.We won't do any 1400s or just about Moldavia.We,as i mentioned,will include them in future,when i'm not leader and when we have the historical presentations about Moldavia.

@Z.Master:Hvala.Super je to.Drago nam je sto ces nam pomoci,proveri svoj PM. :wink:

Thank you guys... :wink:

Battle of Kosovo has most votes, dang, I voted for Velbužd.
OK, I may jump in on some moddeling on Serbian stuffs as much as my moddest skills and my limited time allows me.
For now I have released OSP with some number of Serbian swords, axes and spears I done based on reference from museum in BG and they are from period of 13-14 century, you may have use of it.

iggorbb said:
Battle of Kosovo has most votes, dang, I voted for Velbužd.
OK, I may jump in on some moddeling on Serbian stuffs as much as my moddest skills and my limited time allows me.
For now I have released OSP with some number of Serbian swords, axes and spears I done based on reference from museum in BG and they are from period of 13-14 century, you may have use of it.
Ey. :smile:
It's nice of you posting here. ; Well,you know,we had more advanced armoury and equipment in late 14th century than in first half of 14th century though. :grin: Events will make it awesome.Many people on them(hopefully) etc.
I'm waiting for you,and read the presentation,as well look at the pictures i sent to you.

God sent you to us(Zimke Zlovoljni).  :lol:
Yeah i know you used looks of foundations from museum in BG...it's like you stole those from there...  :lol:  They look the same,and that's good. (rep)

Regards!  :wink:

JankoMega said:
Ey. :smile:
It's nice of you posting here. ; Well,you know,we had more advanced armoury and equipment in late 14th century than in first half of 14th century though. :grin: Events will make it awesome.Many people on them(hopefully) etc.
I'm waiting for you,and read the presentation,as well look at the pictures i sent to you.

God sent you to us(Zimke Zlovoljni).  :lol:
Yeah i know you used looks of foundations from museum in BG...it's like you stole those from there...  :lol:  They look the same,and that's good. (rep)

Regards!  :wink:
Thanks for kind words. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom