LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval armor sets - now with helmets and horses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Maroon

Grandmaster Knight
Update: after some more digging, I found 1024x1024 versions of the textures for the body armor pieces! I updated the download link, and recommend you all redownload it if you already got it.

Hi again! This is my final pack for now, I swear. There's a set of armors floating around in the Full Invasion files, made by the original Full Invasion team, that may be of use to some of you (maybe in combination with my LSP shield pack? Hint hint).
This set contains 29 pieces of body armor, 19 pairs of boots, 6 sets of gauntlets, 16 horses, and 40 helmets.

7dvR5J3.png

jLaj69p.png

vPZBwo9.png

nO0nyEt.jpg

Q3E2WDH.jpg

zSKW04m.png

wbOpgl4.png

ybXbtdG.png

1tr7SJn.png

As we currently haven't implemented them all, I can't provide you with MS code for it. I imagine you can all make that for yourself, however.
This is a little something from us to give back to the community, as without the LSPs and OSPs on this forum, Full Invasion would not exist. I hope you enjoy it!
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!nQBkGaRD!FvR5Jlct_vOSADU2c5rfwG6S-gXGrPKm1uM0YVmrUXc

You are free to use these items for any non-commercial M&B project. Please credit The Full Invasion team when you do, as this is not my personal work.

Update: After some more digging I found out there's a bunch of accompanying helmets and horses that go with these armors. I've updated the download link to include them!

Tiny request - I understand you didn't make these armours yourself, but you wouldn't by chance still have higher resolution textures? These are all 512x512, and unfortunately it shows, especially at the chainmail parts. :ohdear:

InVain said:
Tiny request - I understand you didn't make these armours yourself, but you wouldn't by chance still have higher resolution textures? These are all 512x512, and unfortunately it shows, especially at the chainmail parts. :ohdear:

I'll look some more through the older versions of the mod, as FI2 does have a track record of compressing textures, but I already pulled these from an older version. There may be higher resolutions floating around, but no promises.
Edit: Looks like there was an older version with 1024 textures after all! I've updated the download link with higher resolution textures. I had to go back to the very first build of FI2 to find these, and even then only the body armor pieces have higher resolutions, but those are the most important ones.

Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum said:
Very nice stuff! But why 'final'?  :smile:

Well, I sort of flooded the place with multiple packs at once :razz:
This is all I have to offer for now, but perhaps there'll be more in the future!

Maroon said:
Edit: Looks like there was an older version with 1024 textures after all! I've updated the download link with higher resolution textures. I had to go back to the very first build of FI2 to find these, and even then only the body armor pieces have higher resolutions, but those are the most important ones.

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for undergoing all the trouble!

Those are awesome OSPS! I've always wanted to use some parts of those armors for making mine, and now I can.
And many thanks for the 1024x1024 textures. They look wonderful now, specially the maximilliam plate armor.
The shields are also a lovely addition to any mod.
Are you thinking about making the helmets that paired of with these armors osp? There's a couple of awesome hoods and maximillian armets that would be perfect for many mods

JhonBrazil said:
Are you thinking about making the helmets that paired of with these armors osp? There's a couple of awesome hoods and maximillian armets that would be perfect for many mods
I swear, I take way too much for granted with this mod. I didn't even realise these helmets were from the same source. I'll look into adding the helmets tomorrow.
Edit: And horses. There are horses with these armors. Why did I never know this.

Maroon said:
JhonBrazil said:
I swear, I take way too much for granted with this mod. I didn't even realise these helmets were from the same source. I'll look into adding the helmets tomorrow.
Edit: And horses. There are horses with these armors. Why did I never know this.
Oh my, this OSP is going places. Thanks so much!

for do not know how to do it

quotation from Maroon

Hi there,

I don't have MS code for these armors, but you can simply copy another entry for a piece of body armor, and change its mesh to the new ones. For example, take this entry:

Code:
[code]["brigandine_red", "Brigandine", [("brigandine_b",0)],  itp_type_body_armor|itp_covers_legs,0, 5020 , weight(19)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(46)|leg_armor(12) ,imodbits_armor ],
And edit it to use one of the new meshes:

Code:
["armor23", "New Armor Name Here", [("armor23",0)],  itp_type_body_armor|itp_covers_legs,0, 5020 , weight(19)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(46)|leg_armor(12) ,imodbits_armor ],

Then simply edit its values to whatever you want to use, and give it a nice name.

Hey guys, I updated the download link to include the horses and helmets that go along with it! Sorry for making you download it three times, I'm fairly sure I got it all now :razz:

Back
Top Bottom