Medics

Do you think that there should be a way of healing teammates with a medic class?

• Yes

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys forgot that? : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117113.msg4682637.html#msg4682637 :grin:

lord_olafson said:
You guys forgot that? : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117113.msg4682637.html#msg4682637 :grin:

I was just thinking about posting that.

I lol'd so hard when I first saw it. :razz:

Yeah, that would be a great idea. Medics could run around with Limb Saws and when they hit people with the Limb Saw the person gets a health regen. That would make a lot of sense.

Bugger the medics, WHAT THIS GUY SAID.

Shoep said:
Oh god please turn on collision for corpses and allow people to pick them up to carry them, imagine making a quick barricade from dead enemies, or (partly) taking cover behind a dead horse :grin:

84903BDED376ACADF87EE9AF05FF6D6093BC3590

That's an entire siege-ramp and make-shift barricade all-in-one!

I've always wondered why ragdolls are wasted in NW.... After all, who wouldn't like to have a square where one side was protected by the bodies of dead horses and cavalrymen? Free cover!

The possibility of having medic tents on maps and possibly 1 or 2 medics that roam the battlefield and could possibly drag the wounded people in the tents and having a sort of doctor well more of a butcher that would amputee the wounded people would be pretty cool but I think it wouldn't fit the sort of gameplay NW offers.

In this case it is better to make a division of injuries into light and heavy. Minor injuries do not kill, and reduce lifebar only. Heavy injuries kills slowly during the few minutes. And if the doctor does not help stop the bleeding for example, the unit dies.

Medics should look like Florence Nightingale. Or my avatar. :wink:  You guys have got to be kidding. This isn't call of duty. If you got injured you would probably die. Of tetanus if not directly from loss of blood. Medicine was pretty basic in the days of Napoleon. Minor injuries were dealt with by the soldiers themselves. Chances of surviving an amputation were not good. How about medic bots to carry off the dead?  :lol:

I can't wait for a cook class too. We can have picnics mid-battle. Lets rustle up some frog-leg stew, a side-dish of bratwurst, some vodka to wash it all down and ofcourse tea and crumpets to finish it off! Spiffing.

Evanovic said:
I can't wait for a cook class too. We can have picnics mid-battle. Lets rustle up some frog-leg stew, a side-dish of bratwurst, some vodka to wash it all down and ofcourse tea and crumpets to finish it off! Spiffing.

Talk about a multicultural feast!

as much as I'd love to see medics in the game, it would be 1) impractical 2) make the game overly complicated

sometimes less is more, especially in this case

Maybe in a roleplaying mode that would be cool, like PW but in normal battle mode, hell no

People would get stabbed, run to a medic camp and be pissy if they are not served, then people will troll as medic and not heal people, then some will only heal good players, and some will just heal friends. Also, the people who die quickly in the beginning of the round will be annoyed that the round goes untill the 10 minutes due to people just running back to the medics.

And to be honest, medics during the napoelonic war really couldn't heal someone to full health again, people who were stabbed will die off from infections or will be injured to no return to the battlefield, people who get shot are most likely dead in a few minutes anyway, so just no point  :neutral:

Let's just make like in COD! Make them stand 12 seconds perfectly still without moving and all health comes back like magic! (12 seconds is the estimated reload time for the people that thus not know!)

Or how about we make the medic have a medisket, it's like a musket but he shoots knives that heal and his melee cuts off limbs that grows up instantly so they heal!

Yea...No. Medic will never work in the game, even more in 1v1 or 2v2 regimental line battles, where 1 soldier gets hit then they all just wait for him to troll-heal.

Now either you take your idea, crumble it and eat it so we can all forget about it or either you will be named the worst title of all...A...A..A FRENCHIE! Now go there and think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom