Grandmaster Knight
Post your screenshots here.
I shall start.

CE329FBC9D7F1D3200B3AB5FB43A859512B17BBC

40F126A8F5D22A7DC7419A50D02394692F430B9C

1F1ECF5C15C4E044F9F53A50DF052DD99C6A805C

5173E8EBD1D362537C4D111188D8E0EC1772ED6F

E0E9D8CC7D6C52894271ACB489C9771719C71A66

Will play and take some screenshots on Boxing Day! Highest graphics, obviously. B-)
Dion, I forgot to give you that Carthaginian stuff that I made! I'll give it to you when I have time.

Jarvisimo said:
Will play and take some screenshots on Boxing Day! Highest graphics, obviously. B-)
Dion, I forgot to give you that Carthaginian stuff that I made! I'll give it to you when I have time.
Ok, Awsome! Thanks!

Some screenshots after playing last night:

2012-12-25_00001.jpg

2012-12-25_00002.jpg

(Indulging in some role play here)

The son of a veteran warrior from the Mandubii tribe from Alesia named Catubarros. He was training to become a smith, but because of his fondness for drink, and his harsh speech he ended up getting into a fight while drunk with a local strongman in Alesia and killing him in a fit of rage. Because of the respect afforded to Catubarros' father, they didn't execute him, but instead banished him from the area. Where he wandered around for a time in Germanic lands, and is currently decided to settle down with the Dacians.

The first picture is of him basically at the start (after buying some gear of course; the tunic, helmet, sword, shield, and pilum), after being accosted by some looters. Figured I'd take a shot of him throwing his first pila at them. Second one is after gaining enough money to buy him a decent spear and some armour. The picture itself is not all that interesting, but it's basically him trying to chase after a fleeing Forest Bandit, but he wasn't fast enough to catch him.

I'll take a couple more later today (hopefully some more exciting ones) when I have some free time.

ThegnAnsgar said:
Some screenshots after playing last night:

2012-12-25_00001.jpg

2012-12-25_00002.jpg

(Indulging in some role play here)

The son of a veteran warrior from the Mandubii tribe from Alesia named Catubarros. He was training to become a smith, but because of his fondness for drink, and his harsh speech he ended up getting into a fight while drunk with a local strongman in Alesia and killing him in a fit of rage. Because of the respect afforded to Catubarros' father, they didn't execute him, but instead banished him from the area. Where he wandered around for a time in Germanic lands, and is currently decided to settle down with the Dacians.

The first picture is of him basically at the star (after buying some gear of course; the tunic, helmet, sword, shield, and pilum), after being accosted by some looters. Figured I'd take a shot of him throwing his first pila at them. Second one is after gaining enough money to buy him a decent spear and some armour. The picture itself is not all that interesting, but it's basically him trying to chase after a fleeing Forest Bandit, but he wasn't fast enough to catch him.

I'll take a couple more later today (hopefully some more exciting ones) when I have some free time.
( :

Couple more. First three are Catubarros fighting some more Looters (they seem to like him. Maybe the chieftan of the Mandubii is sending them after him.  :lol:)

The other two were with a Greek style character I decided to make. Nothing specially totally, just wanted a hoplite. The two pictures are of him and his remaining troops making a last stand against the Scythians attacking them.

2012-12-25_00004.jpg

2012-12-25_00006.jpg

2012-12-25_00009.jpg

(Thankfully with this one, Catubarros didn't get his head caved in by that axe.)

2012-12-25_00010.jpg

(Holding at the tree, as the Scythians strafe and fire arrows from a distance. They learned that our spears were more than a match for them when they got close.)
2012-12-25_00011.jpg

(Scythians circling about, firing their missiles. They're too scared of even Militia Hoplites up close.)

Thanks for making such an excellent mod. Having a lot of fun with this.

ThegnAnsgar said:
Couple more. First three are Catubarros fighting some more Looters (they seem to like him. Maybe the chieftan of the Mandubii is sending them after him.  :lol:)

The other two were with a Greek style character I decided to make. Nothing specially totally, just wanted a hoplite. The two pictures are of him and his remaining troops making a last stand against the Scythians attacking them.

2012-12-25_00004.jpg

2012-12-25_00006.jpg

2012-12-25_00009.jpg

(Thankfully with this one, Catubarros didn't get his head caved in by that axe.)

2012-12-25_00010.jpg

(Holding at the tree, as the Scythians strafe and fire arrows from a distance. They learned that our spears were more than a match for them when they got close.)
2012-12-25_00011.jpg

(Scythians circling about, firing their missiles. They're too scared of even Militia Hoplites up close.)

Thanks for making such an excellent mod. Having a lot of fun with this.
Thanks.
I am happy that you enjoy it.

Sir Edwards said:
quick question: i head there was a recording of the shield battle last week, is that true and if so if it is on youtube link pwease

There was, but I used a bad compression method and it messed up the entire video. Tonight's should be recorded properly.

Back
Top Bottom