Users who are viewing this thread

mb25.jpg

I've got paladins, go edgy.

yu3aD3n.jpg

I did the edgy knight.

SsUyJ5U.jpg

But my tree is regrettable.

Last edited:
All I've got in 400 days are crummy templars with horses. I'm going to organize an ambush so I can save some Drachemmeister, because that's what a hero does when they want someones help.

KftyHPh.jpg

Slyter saved me, while also branding this bandit suitably.

hHIeSMB.jpg

Last edited:
All I've got in 400 days are crummy templars with horses. I'm going to organize an ambush so I can save some Drachemmeister, because that's what a hero does when they want someones help.

Slyter saved me, while also branding this bandit suitably.

Are you sharing you images with the Forum code? Can't seem to look at them without redirecting to imgur everytime.

I wouldn't say he's totally clueless, I was actually surprised he still remembers a bunch of things about Perisno - like who, where, what, how.
And he knows the approximately correct penalties for bastard weapons, unlike certain other popular letsplayer who still talked about 35%. :smile:

I wouldn't say he's totally clueless, I was actually surprised he still remembers a bunch of things about Perisno - like who, where, what, how.
And he knows the approximately correct penalties for bastard weapons, unlike certain other popular letsplayer who still talked about 35%. :smile:
Well, ok, "almost clueless":smile:
I must admit he has been doing his homeworks recently, he knows more about strategies and mechanics then in the past ( I guess he is becoming old), also he as a great community that help him a lot, very nice environment in his streams and comment section.

My benchmark is the amazing vanilla serie by "The Zemalf" (old stuff), man he did things well, so yeah, the bar is pretty high for me:wink:

Huge fan of TheVMPshow though, IMHO is by far the most entertaining Warband channel and the only one who makes me laugh like an idiot in front of a screen:smile:

Only TheVMP can make Alindel a worrior and Kara the medic, being surprised of Alindel being still "a bit weak":smile:

That is the beauty of this game, one can play it any way he wants and he is damn good at it, I surely would not be able to do what he does at max difficulty, no save scumming and virtually all by himself....

Give him a word of encouragement, I am sure he will be happy to know you still follow him:smile:

DaZ2QQT.jpg

TjYHnCg.jpg

Does green look good? Should it be grey? Too bright?

Back
Top Bottom