Media/Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
Trarco said:
Holy ****! I like it, the falki is awesome and You've done a good job as ever.

Michadr; you are the boss here but the Falki did not harm anyone, please, add it to the mod  :neutral:
As Lor Dric said>
someone will have to texture it, unwrap it, and rig it
Some of those are no easy feats. Also It needs to fly, as it's a bird afterall. We also havn't been able to make the dragon "fly". Once we can make things fly we will fix both the dragon and the Falki. No promises cause I don't know how to do it yet, and it may need someone with greater coding power but if it will happen, it will make 0.8.

Lor Dric said:
model redone by emernic  still needs a better texture than what I put on it

fdf0ig.jpg
fbajhi.jpg
14wdjjs.jpg
I like what Lor Dric has done :smile: This is some awesome work. One step closer to making it game ready :wink:

I did not know that so I am sorry I've insisted and luck for the development of 0.8 :wink:

On the other hand in The Reckoning- Apocalyptic Zombie Mod there are helicopters that fly, I am sure that already know that but maybe that can help.

Trarco said:
Michadr said:
Trarco said:
Holy ****! I like it, the falki is awesome and You've done a good job as ever.

Michadr; you are the boss here but the Falki did not harm anyone, please, add it to the mod  :neutral:
As Lor Dric said>
someone will have to texture it, unwrap it, and rig it
Some of those are no easy feats. Also It needs to fly, as it's a bird afterall. We also havn't been able to make the dragon "fly". Once we can make things fly we will fix both the dragon and the Falki. No promises cause I don't know how to do it yet, and it may need someone with greater coding power but if it will happen, it will make 0.8.

Lor Dric said:
model redone by emernic  still needs a better texture than what I put on it

fdf0ig.jpg
fbajhi.jpg
14wdjjs.jpg
I like what Lor Dric has done :smile: This is some awesome work. One step closer to making it game ready :wink:

I did not know that so I am sorry I've insisted and luck for the development of 0.8 :wink:

On the other hand in The Reckoning- Apocalyptic Zombie Mod there are helicopters that fly, I am sure that already know that but maybe that can help.

And now, there is a new mod: Evlat. In this mod you can fly in a carpet. Maybe they can help you.

I wanted to mention Reformist's video link is pointed incorrectly at 0.5 Perisno and should be updated to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOnZTia2sA4

FYI

gsanders said:
I wanted to mention Reformist's video link is pointed incorrectly at 0.5 Perisno and should be updated to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOnZTia2sA4

FYI
Updated that.

So this was odd...  assisted someone in a trivial battle against a group of Sandcrawlers and shortly after spied a party of 1, with my character name, nearby.  Checked him out and he was hostile, so did a 1v1 against my alter ego, who did not move at any time.
qt55VeP.jpg
Bug?  Or corrupted game?

Silberfalke said:
Updated OP with new vids from ReformistTM and Death by Rabbit.

I have updated my game and am currently working on the first episode of that series! New character to make sure everything is in working order. I also will not be siding with the Realm of the Falcon in this series. Instead I'll be working towards a player faction so diplomacy options and such can be shown as well.

Only trouble I for see is how to deal with sieges against the Redwoods with my new unit composition!

As a side note: thank you for keeping those video links up to date even though I haven't been too active as of late! Have even had to abandon my stream for now due to time constraints. So thank you!

Back
Top Bottom