Media: Screenshots, Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Lor Dric said:
Congothen troops

91cdo9.jpg

i wish they got rhinos or tigers as a ride it will be so awesome!

Here's some shots of some of the mounts in my stable:

An Ardennes workhorse:

Camel

Raptor

A short video
http://www.moddb.com/mods/empire-iii-the-campaign/videos/a-little-preview#imagebox

builder of the gods said:
really loved this mod but when fantasy started it ruined it for me is there a not-fantasy version possible?

2 separate versions?  That WOULD be a nightmare! :lol:  (see game description/explanation at MODDB for more info, re: Emperor Alfonso's Bad Dream, or under the "downloads link" thread here)

I won't be using Efe Karacar's Logo since it doesn't even have the right mod name and they got mad that I modified it. Even thought they said " Feel free to use." Lol

Well, we appearently have different understandings of the term in question. Please don't use indeed, you hardly deserve such donation.

Efe Karacar said:
Well, we appearently have different understandings of the term in question. Please don't use indeed, you hardly deserve such donation.

Yes thanks for wasting my time and don't bother me anymore.

:lol:

If you think you will be able to close the topic by putting my goodwill on bad reputation, you are fairly mistaken. Just shut up and I won't probably write. It was my time wasted, lets be clear on that. Bye.

Efe Karacar said:
:lol:

If you think you will be able to close the topic by putting my goodwill on bad reputation, you are fairly mistaken. Just shut up and I won't probably write. It was my time wasted, lets be clear on that. Bye.

My apologies

Back
Top Bottom