[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Latis the Darkgryphon said:
k0nr@d said:
falcon1.jpg
That's much more better now, will mysterious rune plate be redone?
Could you post how texture sheet and mesh looks like (don't have PC near to me atm), please?

k0nr@d said:
k0nr@d said:
falcon1.jpg
That's much more better now, will mysterious rune plate be redone?
Could you post how texture sheet and mesh looks like (don't have PC near to me atm), please?
@Konrad: First of all, nice job on the reworked Falcon armor, I'm lovin' it! :mrgreen:

And this is the armor in question (I hope @Latis doesn't mind that I put this here):
Will PoP change the model of mystical rune plate?
The brown color makes it hard to combine with other pieces, I tried my best and still found the armor wierd, looks like a leather armor, but a plate at all. :sad:
b0d99c9b664a39dc.jpg

0a9fa70e6200d7f2.jpg
P.S.: It's the highest tier Noldor body armor (3 head, 69 body, 27 leg armor, 31 STR req.). MM already replied that it won't be made accessible, but I agree that it looks a bit odd, like it was a "regular" leather armor (the symbols/letters are looking awosome, it's the leather-like material itself that is in contradiction with the stats imo). And it's hard to find anything that matches the armor as the screenshot indicates...

Idea is to give this armour to both Noldor Lords ONLY IF I would be able to recolor it. To be honest I haven't seen how mesh looks like as this item is not used by many.

k0nr@d said:
Idea is to give this armour to both Noldor Lords ONLY IF I would be able to recolor it. To be honest I haven't seen how mesh looks like as this item is not used by many.

I think the mesh is the same as for an armor Barclay Lancer's and Conquistador's. Just the texture is different.

And I agree with Latis, while the mysterious letters look very good, overall it's one ugly piece of an armor.

What on Earth are you talking about?
It's a stunning armor with high-quality texture and well-optimized mesh.
3LLZiFj.jpg
The only thing it could benefit from is getting rid of a specular (right pic) or making it (the specular) completely black save for the letters.

Leonion said:
It's a stunning armor with high-quality texture and well-optimized mesh.
No, it is not. I don't know about the rest.

Point is we could never agree about such things, you like it, I, and I guess most of us, do not.

Since the armor is by far best in the game aesthetics should also comply with status. So it's necessary if you ask me that the opinion about the looks should not be such dinstinct. Which isn't not possible unless you rework the bloody ugly thing.

Well, I thank you for giving me opportunity to showcase my companions. That is what looks good, not that ugly thinng.

Adonja
igS3zQ9.jpg
Kassim
sg2O1UX.jpg
Alyssa
mjkTWgo.jpg
Donavan
KSBfMRO.jpg
Riva
06b1dAY.jpg
Ediz
XETNRID.jpg
Sir Alistair
g5auFlI.jpg

Edit: Well, I definitely need to up my screenshooting game, otherwise that ugly thing didn't even come close IMO.

3LMBngv.jpg
If somebody wants to try this little "patch", throw these files into PoP folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/meockukggz0pauk/shiny_thingy_pop.zip?dl=0
Bear in mind that it was a very quick fix, i.e. I did not carefully select every single pixel of every single letter, so some areas of some darker letters are not shiny.

davvynn said:
Well, I thank you for giving me opportunity to showcase my companions. That is what looks good, not that ugly thinng.

Adonja
igS3zQ9.jpg
Alyssa
mjkTWgo.jpg
Riva
06b1dAY.jpg
Oh, please.
Adonja - the helmet doesn't match the armor in color. The armor has potential, but its current design and texture are somewhat ... meh. It exists in Perisno too, and I never liked its design.
Alyssa - recolored "Aribeth's armor". The texture is better than original OSP one, but the whole thing is still rough around the edges.
Riva - I love this armor, but, imo, the helmet doesn't match it in color and looks weird in general.

It's a leather armor called itself plate.
Actually, I think these parts are supposed to be metal, they just look leather-ish...
3LMC6mB.jpg

P.S. I didn't know Count of Flanders had the second OSP, and such a big one.
Tempting.
b64a7db943fa8724658c309e020b4874.gif

Here goes mine :cool:

You made my day! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Leonion Oh come on leonion, if the vertex count or the texture resolution was a power of two in the mesh you would have mentioned that too...

I'm definitely not trying to match colors to each other. Adonja backstory is in slight contrast to what she's wearing but the grayish Immortal Helmet isn't as agressive as I'd like it to be so she chose to wear that one.

And you think Runed Plate is looking aestetically good with Barbitue and jatu arrows? let alone such specular armor and matte-colored mount. Don't get me started about  noldor-stupid boots. No way I'm wearing those only because technical aspects are in place...

Leonion said:
3LMBngv.jpg
If somebody wants to try this little "patch", throw these files into PoP folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/meockukggz0pauk/shiny_thingy_pop.zip?dl=0
Bear in mind that it was a very quick fix, i.e. I did not carefully select every single pixel of every single letter, so some areas of some darker letters are not shiny.

davvynn said:

Adonja
igS3zQ9.jpg
Alyssa
mjkTWgo.jpg
Riva
06b1dAY.jpg
Oh, please.
Adonja - the helmet doesn't match the armor in color. The armor has potential, but its current design and texture are somewhat ... meh. It exists in Perisno too, and I never liked its design.
Alyssa - recolored "Aribeth's armor". The texture is better than original OSP one, but the whole thing is still rough around the edges.
Riva - I love this armor, but, imo, the helmet doesn't match it in color and looks weird in general.

It's a leather armor called itself plate.
Actually, I think these parts are supposed to be metal, they just look leather-ish...
3LMC6mB.jpg

P.S. I didn't know Count of Flanders had the second OSP, and such a big one.
Tempting.
b64a7db943fa8724658c309e020b4874.gif
Just think this armor is fat and rough, can be polished.
And brown makes it hard to make up with good parties.

davvynn said:
And you think Runed Plate is looking aestetically good with Barbitue and jatu arrows?
Hell yeah.
This barbuta (in proper color, naturally) looks good with any armor. The current brown one matches the brown plate almost perfectly.
And there is hardly any difference between arrows. I just picked the first brown quiver that looked good.

Leonion said:
Hell yeah.
:grin: Ok leonion, let it be as it is, no point in arguing with you with much respect to you and your very good tweaks, If it weren't for you my PoP wouldn't be much fun so I give up, or coming to compromise. Only for your sake, though...

Now let's wait for the Lord Latis show us another Griffing Knight's image... :razz: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom