[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, so I find an eligible lord who is... "good natured" (the best kind you can marry). Joy! But before we get married, I took Ethos and was denied ownership by King Gregory. So I rebel, and then join Sarleon.

While on campaign, and wrecking Ravenstern, I find and beat up my husband-to-be. And he spawns in Senderfall. Now not only am I at war with him, and he has also gotten married in the meantime, BUT I still have the quest to marry him.

So...
mb353.jpg

Going through with this caused me to instantly switch to Ravenstern, my Sarleon campaign army is of course now an enemy force (but with no marshal, as I was marshal) and my dear Count Bogdan (owner of one village) has two wives. Me (with a town and 6 villages, heh) and some other random lady.

King Gregory absolutely hates me. When I joined Ravenstern, the first thing I did was grab 5 lords, go conquer Ethos and then rebel. And I've spent the last couple of weeks farming him and his lords. Haha

Now then, perhaps I could hijack a campaign group, take a town (like Sarleon), get denied, ask my husband to rebel with me, give my husband the town, and myself all the villages, and then ask Ulric to let me be his vassal again...

If I made nice with multiple kings, I wonder if I could take over a lot of Pendor by stealth, taking a town, rebelling, giving myself villages and my husband the town etc etc

Ghost Army?  Was going to attack them to get the stack, but was doing the Order quest where you have to run around with their troops, so it was pointless.

CFC1E0A89A3B57A1D4CA67C10BEC306F36EAD477

AlphaOmega said:
Ghost Army?  Was going to attack them to get the stack, but was doing the Order quest where you have to run around with their troops, so it was pointless.

CFC1E0A89A3B57A1D4CA67C10BEC306F36EAD477

the last fight they had only one survived...but he was injured and he died several hours later of bleeding wounds.... now the former prisoniers roaming Pendor in serch for a new master to hold them prisoniers.  :grin:

can't think of eny other explanation for that "ghost army"  !!! :smile:

Basically autoresolve combat on the map progresses at discrete intervals. What happened is two parties both killed the other's last soldiers at the same "tick".

Someone has to win, so the game basically said "this one won" and thus the party stays on the map... with 0 soldiers.

It seems the moment you hold land but are not in a faction it will trigger you to become a Rogue Sovereign even though I just want to be someone else's vassal. Oh well, I have to hide my crown somewhere... where the king will never think to look...

mb371.jpg

A bookish medic.

Alavaria said:
even though I just want to be someone else's vassal. Oh well, I have to hide my crown somewhere... where the king will never think to look...

A bookish medic.

Ahahah genius.

Uniting Pendor will take some time, but uniting high tier troops from all factions under the same garrison is possible :smile:

0Jq0Pyw.jpg

Sadly no one has dared to siege my fief yet.

shoshuro said:
Uniting Pendor will take some time, but uniting high tier troops from all factions under the same garrison is possible :smile:

0Jq0Pyw.jpg

Sadly no one has dared to siege my fief yet.
Where's the Ravenstern Rangers and Empire Armoured X-Bowmen at?

Also, unless you're playing with an amazingly high battle size, you'd probably only get 15 troops per battle if any army of size came at you so...

400 is a decent size, though to pay all their wages to hold a castle...

With tactics 10 (or 10+2, or 10+4  :lol:) you can probably get decent result. Also, I remember Oregar Castle. It has one of those battlemaps that is absolutely murderous for the attacker.

I don't really like Empire Legionaire or D'shar Bladesmen for their cost, though I do have a bunch.

Yes Oregar benefits heavily the defenders so 400 can keep away any marshal force.

The wages are kinda high so skipped RR's & Empire X-Bowmen :smile:

Will try to get a town and get those also!

Ah, wasn't aware that Oregar has a pimp battlemap.

The Empire seems to get a few defensible locations with Cez, Almerra and now Oregar as well.
God help the invaders coming against you  :twisted:

AlphaOmega said:

They are fine morsels. You engage them, have to tab out of the battle round as there´s noone to kill and can net all the prisoners.

Is Oregar the one where you start on the higher hill opposite the wall (=parking long range archers or yourself to sweep the battlements)?

noosers said:
Is Oregar the one where you start on the higher hill opposite the wall (=parking long range archers or yourself to sweep the battlements)?
No, it's the one where you are at the bottom of a steep hill and there's only a long steep ladder.

And it's such that many of your archers almost cannot even shoot enemy archers on the towers as it is at a very steep angle.

A shield wall
mb437.jpg

Adjusted a bit
mb438.jpg

Slightly different
mb452.jpg

As a bonus
mb462.jpg

Alavaria said:
noosers said:
No, it's the one where you are at the bottom of a steep hill and there's only a long steep ladder.

And it's such that many of your archers almost cannot even shoot enemy archers on the towers as it is at a very steep angle.

It's the same scene as Grunwalder Castle from native unless I'm mistaken.

After two failed attempts, the Sarleon infantry finally are able to reach the foot of the hill. After my archers run out of arrows.

mb159.jpg

The archers are decent enough now that just standing in a line shooting at them is a really dangerous thing to do...

mb115.jpg

Nothing like a massive blob spawning in behind you.

mb169.jpg

Back
Top Bottom