[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Jatu army vs Wolfbode? That's just kray! Seriously I think the blades should've won xD they're freaken barbarians though their troops suck more...my question is how did Jatu's get so many troops after beating them? I mean they don't have any prisoners and etc...

Wu-long said:
Jatu army vs Wolfbode? That's just kray! Seriously I think the blades should've won xD they're freaken barbarians though their troops suck more...my question is how did Jatu's get so many troops after beating them? I mean they don't have any prisoners and etc...

Ah the picture with the jatu army having 500 men was taking In the beginning of the battle.

Yes jatu won... Wolfbode was running for his life  :twisted: :twisted:

Kamos32 said:
Jatu every time. Unless you're in the battle yourself it will easily be a slaughter.

I find this to be true as well.  Without employing sneaky tactics or using all missile armies are they still easy to beat?  I was toying with trying to script them all to dismount when their speed is dropped, or maybe lengthening their lances by another unit or something to make them a little scarier than they currently are.

They do alright overall. About how I'd expect mountain barbarians to do against organized armies. But damn they suck when the auto calc starts.

I've joined battles on the Mystmountain side and stayed out of the fight and have seen them beat the Jatu that way but never with auto calc.

HunterAlpha1 said:
Myrkabah said:
Not *exactly* a PoP screenshot, but I thought some of you might find it amusingly relevant regardless. :smile:

v3zDW.jpg

/not Photoshopped, I actually have that.

which mod/game is this screenie from?

i'm sure it's team fortress

sairtar said:
Kamos32 said:
Jatu every time. Unless you're in the battle yourself it will easily be a slaughter.

I find this to be true as well.  Without employing sneaky tactics or using all missile armies are they still easy to beat?  I was toying with trying to script them all to dismount when their speed is dropped, or maybe lengthening their lances by another unit or something to make them a little scarier than they currently are.

Taking Jatu head-on with normal difficulty is calling for suicide, especially if the numbers are even remotely close. Sneaky tactics or the terrain advantage (River, Woods, Mountains (not Steppes)) is a requirement for making it out in one peace.

Dismounting when speed is greatly reduced would definitely make them more of a threat when they're being led up and down a cliff or river. It might call for people to produce a different kind of strategy, like having a separate group of infantry or having the cavalry flank them once they've all engaged. Of course, dismounted Jatu are little better than Vanskerries.

Lengthening their lances will only make them suck even more when they're dismounted. At least in 3.XX, factions don't have pikers with weapons long enough to stop the horses with a thrust during a charge. It would be a moot point, unless there are going to be troops with long stabby sticks instead of the sort-of-long swingy stick.

New screens! Finally!

Well, the Jatu lance was intended to become the foot pikers new bride. But just like any real army, the sensible thing isn´t done. So the Jatu sneaked by, stole the prototype and massproduced it. The lance is fine enough. Rather ensure every lance has a melee sidearm and is capable of using it.

New screenshots for all! Tough fight but I finally wiped them out  :mrgreen: Marshal Powers ftw!

This is what happens when a faction pisses me off :smile:
2012051900006.jpg

My runed ruby 2hander
2012051400003.jpg

Jacked some Shadow legions from the Empire
2012051900003.jpg

Taking the Empires last castle
2012051900005u.jpg

Since nobody has bumped in a while, here goes:

Check out a couple of new boots :smile:
Oh, and the Empire armored crossbowman has been updated to this now (no beard and new boots ...)
fmnvgm.png

Treebeard said:
Since nobody has bumped in a while, here goes:

Check out a couple of new boots :smile:
Oh, and the Empire armored crossbowman has been updated to this now (no beard and new boots ...)
fmnvgm.png

Damn those are sexy

The blue version is in use and the mailed version is not so nice as the current one. In most likelihood that picture I posted is the final version of Empire Armored x-bowman.

Thanks for sharing your opinions though.

Since we listen to the community's opinions, the armored crossbowman has received an altered color for the plate. There will be one more detail change that you'll see in the released version, but this is the second to last final look:

1493x1h.jpg

Thanks to Four Leaf and Sairtar for the changes!

Back
Top Bottom