[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Sigh, horse archers never change. From certain point there's no sense in developing PC but you need to develop companions and raise relationships with everyone. So instead of soloing for absurd amounts of time you could play the game instead. For comparison here's my character you could never achieve with same investment of QG (14):
QFifOJp.jpg

sher said:
Sigh, horse archers never change. From certain point there's no sense in developing PC but you need to develop companions and raise relationships with everyone. So instead of soloing for absurd amounts of time you could play the game instead. For comparison here's my character you could never achieve with same investment of QG (14):
QFifOJp.jpg

You should check the gifs I posted at the bottom then. I'm not just going around alone and solo'ing everything, I also help every lord imprisoned to escape (accepting quest first if the quest giver is a planned future vassal) to get the honor up and so free relations with the good personality lords, as well as helping in the field martial lords that are struggling in a battle. As for companions, I have gone with very small army and 10 companions for a good while at the start of the game, and the Party gif I posted shows that companions like Ansen and Leslie are pretty much maxing their INT and CHA, so I am focusing on that part of the game too, not just my own character stats.

I only plan to take 3 elixirs in total and get a non-OP amount of skills by actually killing enemies and not just chugging potions with every gem I get, so the battles stay interesting enough. If you think my playstyle is not "playing the game" then that's your own problem, not mine. Nothing stops me from having fun by playing this way and sharing my progress here anyways.

UndeadDuke said:
sher said:
here's my character
What a beautiful matching set you have chosen! Here is mine:
QDATvou.jpg

Helmet and gloves gold fits but black not really (if only they were steel, helmet's chain fits so good but such complicated design wouldn't look good with steel texture I guess). It's my favorite body armor so I was fiddling with it a lot, in the end of section 14 https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,255110.msg7954807.html#msg7954807 there are a lot of screenshots with some matching sets. Basically you need steel and gold theme but there's no such good gauntlets  model.

dani26795 said:
You should check the gifs I posted at the bottom then.
I see no point in doing so. You see, screenshots and descriptions about soloing are interesting enough (especially info about methods and personal time requirements) but constantly mentioning game day, character stats and so on looks like bragging. There's nothing wrong with taking pride in something but in game where you can endlessly earn money by arena brawls not spending in-game time at all (and some people actually do this and consider it proper) this parameter holds little meaning. Just like PC stats from certain point since with STR 18 (good weapons) and AGI 21 (Noldor Spirit Horse) you are already good enough to not feel like weakling. Games are random, just like uniques spawns, so what stats progress in time should tell us? I've posted end point to illustrate that there is no sense in investing so much time in soloing if you seek power and if you're finding it interesting gameplay then what's the point in taking pride in stats and game day?

By the way, you can always use weaker equipment if you don't like "OP skills" but considering that you've maximized Power Draw and Horse Archery it's not really an issue here but looks like some funny excuse. Not really working I'm afraid.

sher said:
I see no point in doing so. You see, screenshots and descriptions about soloing are interesting enough (especially info about methods and personal time requirements) but constantly mentioning game day, character stats and so on looks like bragging.

The main reason I posted the stuff here was not really bragging. I saw the forum had a thread where you can post screenshots of your own paythrough and decided it would be a nice place to log some of the events from my own gameplay. This way I got an easy access to check back at what I was doing, and I put the day so I can remember at which point in the game it was, as well as to compare progress from my current game with older ones. I keep the stats updates in spacing of 50 ingame days to not fill the place with stats images, probably will make those every 100 after reaching day 100, since leveling has notably slowed down since I was level 38, and I'll mainly post about whenever I get myself into a big battle and how I handled it instead.

If you don't agree with me posting this stats updates you can always just ignore them. Images are inside spoilers with a title describing the content, so there's no problem knowing what to skip.

dani26795 said:
sher said:
I see no point in doing so. You see, screenshots and descriptions about soloing are interesting enough (especially info about methods and personal time requirements) but constantly mentioning game day, character stats and so on looks like bragging.

The main reason I posted the stuff here was not really bragging. I saw the forum had a thread where you can post screenshots of your own paythrough

Oh, I see now. Well this thread is just for screenshots, not playthroughs (it's not stated anywhere). Ofc I'm ignoring things I'm not interested in and have no problems with that but you still putting efforts in this backup data that I really think will never be used even by yourself since in the end you'll be doing things too differently to compare. I'm not a moderator and by no means pointing out what you should or shouldn't do, simply had no clue why you were doing what almost any horse archer always doing.

I am playing without lords. Only The Baccus Empire stands. Some times you are not ready. My kingdom tresure suddenly disappeared. Where are those 500 thousands dinars? I was training rabbles, improved fiefs, hunting Qualis Gems. Every week I saw reports that my expenses were no more than 5 thousands. I wanted to save prestige points from training CKO. So my army consists of ordinary troops. My plan was to train many elite CKO archers and I'm not ready to fight.  It's time to think what to do...

4W98pQY.jpg

There's nothing much you can do - do not let them compose huge host or meet it in fief with enormous garrison (in terms of numbers). But you cannot have such huge garrisons in all fiefs even if composed of lowest upkeep possible troops and they will target fiefs with weaker garrisons first.

Avoiding such great hosts is the main reason to maintain factions alive to let lords to be divided among them. It's a problem (very long battles) even when you convert lords to your cause.

As you zoom in, you can see that was the idle stance of sword and shield user

Here are some of her pics-Leslie the holy knight
JrOWxq.jpg
D9W0k5.jpg
t3NE8T.jpg

Well, she's got lucky then to finish off wounded. Considering how many  tournaments PC participates in, some funny moments can rarely happen due to random. Even at max skills noldors are not much inferior to companions.

935iDeN.jpg
WsBO4Td.jpg
V905KnQ.jpg

At first time The Baccus Empire managed to gether 12 thousands troops and tacked the Ishkoman. I was not prepared for that. When they came to Laria they were 9 thousands. My party and Sir Timoty with Larian defenders gathered 3 thousands. We won. Then we went to Ethos to revenge. It falls and Baccus army was scattered.
1Oa3M20.jpg

8famdfD.jpg

2NxpcTL.jpg

I miss opportunity to kill Eyegrimm when he spawn, so I decided to find out his limits... in 600 days he become a real monster:
mb2.jpg
so, how to kill him now?
step1 - drag him to well defended town:
mb4.jpg
step2 - call for crusade aganst him and take whole kingdom army...
mb6.jpg
step3 - finish him with whoever left
mb7.jpg

took me ages to do it, as he spawns near Ravenstern and constantly raid this town for a year, or so
then he moves south, to Avendor and stay around there for rest of time without sacking a town, just walking around, uff but I done it!

Hello there, I found out my potato laptop can actually stand playing Warband while recording, so I'll probably start uploading videos of some battles on my 3.9.4 save protagonized by Hassan Cavalas (Ahmed's long lost twin?). Not the best of qualities by any means (480p), but it will do. I'll use this post to have my uploaded videos list. Cheers, fellow Pendorians.
EDIT: Now uploading a playthrough on version 3.9.5 in 720p.

Last edited:
After her stunning performance in That's my girl!, Alyssa is back is back in That's my girl! II - The Return of Alyssa (and I absolutly don't lack imagination):
alyssa-2.jpg

I'm a tad bit afraid that she's on a quest to conquer Pendor and that I may be next on her list.

Paradigm worlds - The gift that keeps on giving

CQk4oUh.jpg

DmFSU5o.jpg

ZDq2o6i.jpg

Tg5LSCW.jpg

lCNLO2p.jpg

Replacement for the fugly rune armor. Only cost me 1.2 mil and a cabbage lol.

935iDeN.jpg
WsBO4Td.jpg
V905KnQ.jpg

At first time The Baccus Empire managed to gether 12 thousands troops and tacked the Ishkoman. I was not prepared for that. When they came to Laria they were 9 thousands. My party and Sir Timoty with Larian defenders gathered 3 thousands. We won. Then we went to Ethos to revenge. It falls and Baccus army was scattered.
1Oa3M20.jpg

8famdfD.jpg

2NxpcTL.jpg

That Laria battle looked cataclysmic. Kill counts for companions are absurdly high. It's interesting how evenly kills were spread. I've not seen anything close to that with my companions. Maybe I could boost them a little lol.

Back
Top Bottom