[MEDIA] [fans-retexture] Prophesy of Pendor Armor Retexture Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I am using "Triangle" filter for mipmaps.
Smaller spec maps may work for some items, but e.g. I already put 2 armours on one 1024x1024 sheet so don't want to degrade overall experience any further.
But, there's no "Triangle" in the dropdown menu in Paint.NET. I think I will just chose the default one, The "Bilinear ".

Yeah, even 1 texture for 4 armors in case of Rune Plate Armors. But, I will make some spec map to 512x512 for my pack. Cos, I don't see any noticeable different in the end result, and you don't need that detailed image for spec map. Different story if it's about the base texture and the normal map.

Yes, probably it is a good idea to stick to default filter.
Rune armours uses 2048x2048 textures, so there are 4 of them there.
Spec maps enhance normal maps which enhance diffuse ones. But if you don't see a difference, use smaller ones. Your pack, your choice.

Hi
Excuse me
How can i have thise retexture armors
I love them
Those are very beautiful i have ever seen ??

Pendor's armors already look pretty nice, so I did not expect that such a big improvement was possible - but this is just fantastic! I especially love the Knighthood Project and the Knight/Sergeant of the Rose ones from the Random Project.

Are the assets only for people who want to make a public submod or also for private submods/modding?

Hi Dare2Die, would you be so kind to share this project? I would love to use some of them on my new playthrough. I will be mainly using them for personal use and not for uploading. Thanks

Regards,
dean187

Hi Dare2Die, would you be so kind to share this project? I would love to use some of them on my new playthrough. I will be mainly using them for personal use and not for uploading. Thanks

Regards,
dean187
OP hasent been on since 2021, I strongly doubt this will ever be released to be public.

Regards,
dean187
Sorry, it's for submodder only

making a submod are time consuming, so, just be patient.. there's already a progress shared about Pendor submod on Pendor's Discord.. so, just wait and see

Sorry, it's for submodder only

making a submod are time consuming, so, just be patient.. there's already a progress shared about Pendor submod on Pendor's Discord.. so, just wait and see
Understood. I am really glad to know there's someone out there making submod using these retextures. Looking forward to it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom