Meaningful content updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

uhhmyeah

Recruit
Does anyone know if we will be getting any actual meaningful content updates? It seems that all we are getting are minor bug improvements,balancing,and minor tweaks. Its kind of worrying to think that their vision of the game is nearly complete and that would be quite..underwhelming.

I'm still waiting for them to fix the damned political marriages. It's ****ing absurd that it STILL hasn't been implemented. That is literally THE MOST IMPORTANT THING in regards to having a long-term save game rather than having to start over after everyone from whatever factions are dead.

I admit they did a good job when they clearly added more characters to the factions and had the NPC's marry and have children and so on. But why didn't they allow us to maryr off our siblings and children to others also? I don't get the logic behind that move. They only half-fixed the problem and then went right back to working on minor bugs.

I don't understand it. Besides combat, this is one of the main core points to any game that is being based around a dynasty such as what they advertised and have said. So why do they keep either half-fixing it or outright ignoring it?

Does anyone know if we will be getting any actual meaningful content updates?
300px-We_Don%27t_Do_That_Here.jpg

Yeah i'm kind of giving up on TW to add anything worth a crap for a few months. So much missing or empty once you become a lord or start a kingdom. its really sad. At least release modding tools so we can get added content that goes beyond animal texture.

Back
Top Bottom