Mead Hall is bugged? Stores have 0 money and items?

Users who are viewing this thread

robertopato

Recruit
So, right now i need to improve my relations with one city (don't remember the name). The mayor asks me to deliver some wine to Tomtun (nothing wrong there). Then, when i reach the mead hall of tomtun, there is no host and there is always a traveller with a knive that attacks me. I have 0 relation with this town. First time i went there. I left and returned after 1 day (in-game) and the same thing happened. A traveller with only pants attacks me with a knive, i can't even take damage because of my armor and he dies with 1 hit. The host (the actual person i need) doesn't show up. I've tried like 20 times and the same thing happens again and again. After that i went to another towns and all stores have 0 money and only sell 0 to 2 items and randomly (like horse merchant selling boots). Help?

1) are you playing the latest vanilla version of the game? That means VC 2.036, with no mods/tweaks/cheats. If yes, go to 2

2) post your rgl_log.txt (found on game folder)

3) post a link to download your savegame (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc)

4) post your computer info (your OS like Win10 64bits, Ubuntu 17.10, etc)

5) describe your game/campaign (storyline or sandbox, what you were doing, etc)

6) a screenshot of the issue if possible. You can post it here: https://tw.greywool.com/i/

devs need that kind of information to check your game.

The problem is kinda solved. I went to another save files, also created a new one and the game is normal so i deleted that save (i didn't had that many hours on it). I guess the problem was the save file. Probably it was corrupted. To add the info you wanted it was on vanilla and on Sandbox with no cheats/mods/tweaks and i am on Win10 64bits.

Back
Top Bottom