Me as a woman can't get pregnant if I'm at a mercenary service.

Users who are viewing this thread

It's been a while since I'm a mercenary for the Sturgians but I cannot make my husband to stay in my party and I don't get pregnant. I don't know where to report this so I did it here. Sorry.

It's been a while since I'm a mercenary for the Sturgians but I cannot make my husband to stay in my party and I don't get pregnant. I don't know where to report this so I did it here. Sorry.
Have you tried a little more romance? Eating out at restaurants once in awhile, back rubs - just little things to show his appreciated?

Why not? What specifically is happening?

Also, if he leading his own party and you don't want to disband it, you can call him to your army. (edit: just realized you're not a vassal, my bad) The method RefreshSpouseVisit checks not just if they are in your party, but also if they are in the same settlement too, so if you're in the same army, resting in a town, you should be able to get pregnant.

There is a 5% chance of being infertile for NPCs, both male and female. So that is another possibility.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom