'' McDonalds incident '' Man beats up two women after he gets assaulted

Users who are viewing this thread

I would've most likely knocked them out with the annoying ***** screaming stop all the time as well. But then again I live in the Netherlands so hitting someone in the head with your palm means spending three or more nights in jail.

Justly so I believe.
Whilst I may be an antithesis to my statement, I believe that all violence against another person is unnecessary.
Swearing/cursing is thought to be the evolutionary control mechanism to prevent this, as well as calm pain. 
Unfortunately, people suppress it way too much and tend to get more angry than necessary.

Evolutionary genetics and linguistics is a fascinating cross field.

If those women jumped the counter to chase and attack me in my place of work i probably would've beat them down pretty harshly although maybe not with an metal rod (LOL). But still, i wouldn't shrink from engaging in fisticuffs with them if they were acting like that...

*****es had it coming. A slap is assault too, so in my opinion he was in his right to defend himself (although not this excessively :lol:). Had it been two guys who got their asses whooped, there wouldn't have been a problem.

Kobrag said:
I was on about Legospam...
It's the fact that he want's to see black women beat.
He gets hard over it.
Seeing that bruised blak flesh wobble from impact, his sheets won;t be clean this morning.

iCock said:
I would've most likely knocked them out with the annoying ***** screaming stop all the time as well. But then again I live in the Netherlands so hitting someone in the head with your palm means spending three or more nights in jail.

Eh, I'm not so sure. You can probably get away with self-defence although I do really wish I could see the video and see what actually happened.

Lol the cashier was a convicted murderer, All he thought  was what would Gordan Freeman do?.

AWdeV said:
iCock said:

Eh, I'm not so sure. You can probably get away with self-defence although I do really wish I could see the video and see what actually happened.
Even self defense earns you 1 or 2 nights in jail my buddy.

Whatever. That link sucks balls but thanks nevertheless MaHuD. First I have to turn the volume way up to hear anything and then lady gaga starts howling. That *****. The guy went on a bit too long and goddamn, those comments are moronic. Even more so than the average youtube comment.

iCock said:
Say if I punch you, then I '' back off '' you would just go '' OH WELL HE BACKED OFF. '' I don't think you would, I think you would beat me till I was knocked out.
I'd like to think so, yes. I don't believe that retribution is good of itself - self defence should be used to minimise the harm to everyone involved. But let's hope it doesn't come to that  :razz:

MaHuD said:
Yeah, everyone here is like "Violence is bad!"
but meanwhile in afghanistan...
I think everyone agrees that violence is bad, all else equal, but that there may be situations in which violence is the right option. You can say violence is bad and invade Afghanistan without being inconsistent.

Kobrag said:
If someone hits you with their fists, you do not dishonour yourself by using a weapon.
He deserves to be prosecuted.
So I suppose that in the face of being outnumbered 2 to 1 and having been struck first, you would not try to even the odds? You're a genius Kobrag, I fully support your illogic.

McDonalds needs to be banned and put out of business, McDonalds turns people into criminals just like taverns do. Greasy fatburgers are a drug just like coffee and it all needs to be outlawed once and for all.

Sir Saladin said:
McDonalds needs to be banned and put out of business, McDonalds turns people into criminals just like taverns do. Greasy fatburgers are a drug just like coffee and it all needs to be outlawed once and for all.

Yeah but the BigMacs are damn tasty.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom