'' McDonalds incident '' Man beats up two women after he gets assaulted

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, he ****ed himself over by using a weapon. It's too bad the idiots who hopped the counter will get off scot-free because he went overboard.

Well, I doubt that he tried to get them to court, he just wanted to get back at them. But yeah, t'is a damn shame.

What he or they tried to do is irrelevant, that was one clear case of assault and one case of assault and battery with a weapon in a corporate work place by an employee.

It's going to court. Hopefully the dude with the video camera will give them the tape.

Hm, well I don't know 'bout American court but I doubt he'd win even with the tape.

Yeah, he'll probably get sent to prison and the two being morons will get a settlement from McDonald's.

To think, those people are getting paid. :roll:

Oh well, would they even press charges? They'd most likely not even realise that they could.

johncage said:
few people have the courage to mercilessly beat two kids to death.

Yup, the two kids definitely died. A few days later they will sue the killers ass, because the American way of suing everything that moves (and doesn't) goes beyond the grave.

johncage said:
few people have the courage to mercilessly beat two kids to death.
And I doubt they were kids. And I would have done the same. And no. If you're gonna ***** about it, be a ***** with arguments.

It doesn't matter if he used an improvised weapon, if you fear bodily harm, you're allowed to defend yourself however you want, really. What will be an issue is that the two punks that decided to rush him were female. You put two male teenage punks in that situation, no one would bat an eye. Another issue that is actually a problem, is that he continued striking after they were down.

I can see where that would come from though, you're working a ****ty job all day, you're tired, pissed off, and two punks start harassing you. Sure you can shrug it off, but then they jump the ****ing counter? I'd have beat the bloody pulp out of them too. Not saying it's right that he beat them while they were down, but I can definitely understand the reaction.

Well here I am trying to start a fiery discussion and everyone seems to agree with me. :neutral:

The chap is in full right to defend himself and, in my personal opinion, did what was right and continued to beat them with a pipe*... I have no experience with the American legal system, I assume he will not be standing for long in defence and that the two women will get out with compensation or some ****.

As for repeatedly hitting, do ye' not hear how the sound changes? A lot of it sounds like he is hitting the floor, only a few of the swings are muted and 'thud'. Of course, this is just the assumption that hitting someone with a metal implement would make a low thud instead of a loud THWACK.

* I say pipe; working in a place like this would yield all kinds of objects that could be used.

Burgass said:
How can they not agree that the guy was in the right?
I could call Godfrey into here.

Anyway; as far as human rights and **** goes what would he be trialled for, and if they were called to court what would they be trialled for. ( I mean, its called being trialled right? )

iCock said:
Well here I am trying to start a fiery discussion and everyone seems to agree with me. :neutral:

This is not realspace, but internet.
If we said: "He is right" in a normal large public room, we would get lynched for it, at the least indirectly.

But lets look at this from a legal perspective: They JUMPED over the counter.
That is all the defence he should ever need in court, if there is a jury present.

Back
Top Bottom