MBMC Community thread (Minecraft Server)

Do you love glorious North Korea?

• Yes

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 36 48.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
Duke
It's been a year since good old Mountain Blade, and the MBMC Community, was shut down after a long fading away of its population. After the boom times of Map 3 and 4, the life had simply gone out of the server, though its community still remembered the golden days of warfare, intrigue, and construction. Many regarded it as some of the best times they had ever spent online. And though attempts to revive those golden days have failed with new servers, some hosted by new faces, they all fell flat. With these attempts in mind, yet still remembering the nostalgia of those olden days, a few members of the community have resolved that perhaps the solution is not to build a new server from the ground up with the civilized ideals of MBMC, but to migrate it to an existing, healthy server. Outside this forum is a savage and unthinking horde of never ending wars, yes, but acting together, we can do more than survive. It was with unhewn rock that the glories of Kiel, North Korea, Opulence, and the Vikings were made, and so we must carve out this New World for us to revive our greatest moments. With our combined strength we can create a hegemony over our next home, and create Mountain Blade reborn.

The manner in how we do this is up to you, my people. Whether we travel into the New World together, as faction mates or allies, or apart to seek our own fates, is up to you. Meanwhile, I request that those interested search the Minecraft servers similar to that of Mountain Blade to make our new home. We want only those servers already well populated and healthy to become our new Homeland.

In preparation for the coming, inevitable war with the indigenous nations of the next server, Jeregor will be running a training camp server to impart his knowledge in PvP warfare onto his fellow members of the MBMC community. Furthermore, we may run some exercises in new tactics to give us a further edge over the uncivilized enemy. Despite the emphasis on Warfare, however, we do encourage all former members of Mountain Blade to enlist in this Expedition: builders, politicians, miners and farmers, and jack of all trades alike. All will find their rightful place here, alongside their brothers of Mountain Blade.

TWC Server IP:
pvp.minecraftcenter.net​

105ttsg.png

Enlisted in the Taleworlds Expeditionary Force:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus
Jeregor
Grimmend
Jock
McBeverage
Vadermath
Beny +2
Amagic +6
MixedPotatoes/Senilo
Lyze
Blacklight
ColonicAcid
Moose!
Sir Hitson Winsler
Rahn
TitanToe
Viera
TheFlyingFishey
Rallix
ComingWinter
Dobo189
Gigledon
Piepai
Hairybeef
Cacaw
Bgfan
Grimmend
Lord_T
Amagic
Runaway
Apocalypse
Impendin
Desideratus
Krik
Menjoo
BadaBoomBadaBang
Slev
Icy Fresh Werewolf
Evilnightz
Sparkyninja

Hail Victory,
THULE
THULE
THULE

Oh, by the way, everyone who is interested in joining the community in a new server, could you please post so I have an idea of how many people will be moving with us? Thanks,  :smile:

Interested as well. Calculus courses will probably say "lolno", but I've had an urge to build lately, so...

Me, Jeregor and NK played on this Capturecraft server a while ago. Don't know if it fits for us though. Obsidian isn't TNT-proof and you can buy spawners/other perks there.

Added everyone to the roster. By the way, Jeregor mentioned North Korea would join, but I don't have a list of their members. Could someone help me out with that?

Back
Top Bottom