[MBCL] Week 6

MadeInBrazil

Veteran
WF&SWBNWVCM&B
Best answers
0
You clearly don't get my point since you're focusing on Pavlo  ( which was a simple example, nothing more). I don't know if you're  chromosomes allow you to understand what has been told above.

Since Pavlo is "proven" to be clear, why can't be the same with DAG and Anubis? ( keep crying) <----- reason
 

Kamil18

Veteran
Best answers
0
AK_DAG said:
HKP said:
how come you know a cheat that can be only seen when screening the banners? xddd
Cuz we are stupid mate, only Dominque  is smart, his teammate even didn't show he's crosshair, and he still talking about our ss LMFAO.
on ur screens u didnt shows any heads or body so how we can know that didnt u used wh?
 

Dominique19

Regular
Best answers
0
Don't show urself more stupid than you are, Dag. You were the first one who showed us the cheats, so you know what Lampas is talking about.
 

HaakonTDA

Veteran
WF&SWBNWVCM&B
Best answers
0
Ok guys stop this salty **** now really i dont want to have this hack discussion in every tournament in this game. Was there are referee or not? If yes he should tell Jubeg and me what his opinion is to all this stuff and who gave screenshots or not.

If there were no referee we will go after the screenshots (it's also written like that in the rules) and the score shows a win for CuA. If theres no one who can judge about the screenshots Dag and Anubis made (its the job of a referee or the clans), we will go after the screens we have and so far they look OK for me.

Up from that I dont know much about this hacking stuff but Spartacus showed us some DP seasons ago some screens with a hack he installed for showing us that screenshot arent the safest thing we can do but the only thing. It was a hack someone can turn off and on like he wants even ingame, so if someone is using this kind of hack we cant proof it.

And stop insulting each other like litte kiddies everyone here is old enough to talk politely with each other.

PS: Up from that a good clan can also beat a hacking clan in my opinion. Maybe CuA played just better then CHohu this time. TDA got rekt by PGC like dum**** and even if they did a lot of sick shots this day we dont think they are hacking. They just played better.
 

Dominique19

Regular
Best answers
0
Okay, well said, Haakon. But DAG made wrong screens, he can't proof that he was clear during the match. Also I see that you allow to these insults from Anubis. Ok - if you wanna, let it be, but expect it from us too. We will be givinig wrong screens and insulting others without any consequences - because I see it is allowed.
 

HaakonTDA

Veteran
WF&SWBNWVCM&B
Best answers
0
Dominique19 said:
Okay, well said, Haakon. But DAG made wrong screens, he can't proof that he was clear during the match. Also I see that you allow to these insults from Anubis. Ok - if you wanna, let it be, but expect it from us too. We will be givinig wrong screens and insulting others without any consequences - because I see it is allowed.

It's not allowed its a childish discussion in total. Ncromancien is a neutral guy and is our 4th league host now we are talking about a punishment for insulting and we are going to try to make this screenshot thing clear.

For everyone: Stop this discussion on the forum now we will contact u about our desicions on steam. :???:
 

Ncromancien

Knight
Best answers
0
So, I just got set as fourth leader of the league but I just would want to give my 5 cents on this issue (whatever the relevance of it).

One thing I first have to say is that it's impressive how all of you accuses one another of cheating without any sort of proofs, simply by saying screens are wrong. It is however quite amusing seeing that the rules don't state anything about the kind of screenshots asked : " - If a player is suspected to be cheating during a match, he can be asked by the opposite clan’s leader to make screenshots for verification. Each clan can demand screenshots from just 3 players of the opponent.  If you play the "non steam version" and you cant take a screenshot you are supposed to use your phone and upload the pictures you took from your screen.
The screenshots or the photos must be made and shown immediately after the question for it came and should be shown to the referee when the spawn ends.
If there is no referee the screenshots must be shown to the league council after the match.


So in itself, any screen is good as long as it's done at the end of the spawn, so DAG and all the other's screens are all fine. The problem here is that tracking hacking is really difficult, and the rules don't help at all. If you guys want to track hacking correctly, you need to setup a standard screenshot that players must do. Something like " Be in spawn, aim at the ennemy spawn and you need a teammate on the screen", this way you could see things (If we assume that hacks can not be toggled on and off at will).
On a second thing, is that some players just keep claiming how clean they are and how much they don't hack, but keep providing sketchy proofs that makes them look even more guilty. If you want to be cleaned, provide good screens and be done with it. It's not complicated to prove you're innocent (Take tons of screens during the match or recording your entire match and sending it to an admin would be a great solution, but one could lie that his computer is not good enough for it).

So all in all, I think the league has to set very precise rules about the screenshots controls, and also very very harsh punishment if these controls are not done properly by players, since these proofs are already very bad in themselves.

Also about the insults, saying "ez" at the end of the match is utterly retarded, but the rules doesn't forbid you to be a retarded little kid, so for that I'm a bit sceptical, however it could be punished if we decide to not let unpunished any kind of provocations.

Edit : The issue has to be worked out by league administration AND team leaders to find control means and punishments that are satisfying to all.
 

SuperPavlo

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Ncromancien said:
So, I just got set as fourth leader of the league but I just would want to give my 5 cents on this issue (whatever the relevance of it).

One thing I first have to say is that it's impressive how all of you accuses one another of cheating without any sort of proofs, simply by saying screens are wrong. It is however quite amusing seeing that the rules don't state anything about the kind of screenshots asked : " - If a player is suspected to be cheating during a match, he can be asked by the opposite clan’s leader to make screenshots for verification. Each clan can demand screenshots from just 3 players of the opponent.  If you play the "non steam version" and you cant take a screenshot you are supposed to use your phone and upload the pictures you took from your screen.
The screenshots or the photos must be made and shown immediately after the question for it came and should be shown to the referee when the spawn ends.
If there is no referee the screenshots must be shown to the league council after the match.


So in itself, any screen is good as long as it's done at the end of the spawn, so DAG and all the other's screens are all fine. The problem here is that tracking hacking is really difficult, and the rules don't help at all. If you guys want to track hacking correctly, you need to setup a standard screenshot that players must do. Something like " Be in spawn, aim at the ennemy spawn and you need a teammate on the screen", this way you could see things (If we assume that hacks can not be toggled on and off at will).
On a second thing, is that some players just keep claiming how clean they are and how much they don't hack, but keep providing sketchy proofs that makes them look even more guilty. If you want to be cleaned, provide good screens and be done with it. It's not complicated to prove you're innocent (Take tons of screens during the match or recording your entire match and sending it to an admin would be a great solution, but one could lie that his computer is not good enough for it).

So all in all, I think the league has to set very precise rules about the screenshots controls, and also very very harsh punishment if these controls are not done properly by players, since these proofs are already very bad in themselves.

Also about the insults, saying "ez" at the end of the match is utterly retarded, but the rules doesn't forbid you to be a retarded little kid, so for that I'm a bit sceptical, however it could be punished if we decide to not let unpunished any kind of provocations.

Edit : The issue has to be worked out by league administration AND team leaders to find control means and punishments that are satisfying to all.
It's ridiculous. How can you have an unbiased, sensible opinion in a middle of this ****storm, have you been drinking m8?

Ps. good to have you here Ncro.
 

Dominique19

Regular
Best answers
0
Ncro, you are good buddy, but you've came too late. Look - this is about DAG can't confirm that he was clear during the match. He didn't give us what we've asked for.
 

Ncromancien

Knight
Best answers
0
@Pavlo : Thanks mate :smile:

@Dominique : Well there's the problem, you asked DAG something that no rules say you're allowed to do, that's why I said rules need to be reworked, because overall on this situation DAG was allowed to post this irrelevant screen, I don't say I think it's good, I just say the rules allows it sadly. However I agree with you that a better screen should have been provided.

@Namakan : I know right

@DAG : As good as the screens look like, these seem to be years old, and prove nothing on this current issue.
 

DominicuS

Recruit
Best answers
0
Dominique it's just wasting time. Let CuA enjoy a win, but what is the satisfaction of winning a match with cheats? I do not know.Let's finish the topic.
 

Draco555

Regular
Best answers
0
Allright, I'm sorry guys, I have to answer one last time ;/

So, firstly:
DominicuS said:
I usually do not comment on things related to the clan, but reading such stupid things I have to write something.
Yeah I will translate it, it says sth like ,,The screens from DAG and Anubis we'd like to have with showed crests/banners (I have no idea how to say it on english so I google translated it, don't hate me). From both maps and each respawn (sic!)''.
Well, we gave you screens which show that they don't use hacks as we know, I hear this things with crests/banners hacks for the first time but I guess DominicuS knows it better. Forgive me, but for me it sounds simillar as I would ask DominicuS for screens of each respawn, first with pike, second with bow etc.
It's funny that someone who boasted of talking to a cheat programmer says that I know better.
Did that man called me also a cheater or sth?

Then:
DominicuS said:
Are you mentally retarded?
Dominique19 said:
Ja pierdole, are you **** retarded, guys?
Dominique19 said:
One more thing. ONE. BIG. T O P  K E K for Brazil. A lot of "xD" for Brazil! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Dominique19 said:
I was couloring it in paint for bait and check how stupid you all are.
Dominique19 said:
Don't show urself more stupid than you are
Does anyone consider this behaviour as appropriate to fight their rights? Also CHoHu guys, I don't want to start a war or sth after that match, but if you wanna talk, to tell the world how bad we are, you should talk. Not ****, ****ting and telling all around how stupid and retarded they are.

Then we go to:

Dominique19 said:
If you won't do something with it, I will do the same. If it is allowed so I will insult every player for every kill, because it is allowed, huh? I will start using some kind of cheats, giving wrong screens, because it is **** allowed. With your **** bad organisation you are making next clan wanted to leave this league.
And stop be **** ridicolous talking about Pavlo.
Dominique19 said:
Okay, well said, Haakon. But DAG made wrong screens, he can't proof that he was clear during the match. Also I see that you allow to these insults from Anubis. Ok - if you wanna, let it be, but expect it from us too. We will be givinig wrong screens and insulting others without any consequences - because I see it is allowed.
Is that a clan threatening a league that they will start doing bull**** on matches? Is that the same CHoHu, one of the oldest clans with great league history in the past? Well, itąs sad to see it.

And in the end, as I said I'm sorry for this ,,ez'' thing etc. That wasn't polite behaviour from our side. But as I can see you guys acting here, I see it wasn't that bad.




Edit!
DominicuS said:
Dominique it's just wasting time. Let CuA enjoy a win, but what is the satisfaction of winning a match with cheats? I do not know.Let's finish the topic.
Yeah, thanks man, I think I will do myself best handjob ever thinking how we beat CHoHu on cheats.
 

Matkowski

Recruit
Best answers
0
Actually we have 6 old players all the time, so I dont know what are u talking about my dear and in my opinion u were too short in our clan to know us.
 

Dominique19

Regular
Best answers
0
Draco, zluzuj, to nic osobistego. Do CuA nic nie mam. Nie moja wina, że jest tam DAG i Anubis :/

DAG, what do you want to show us by posting few-years-old-screens? Only thing I told you when you were in CHoHu was that you can't use cheats on ours matches and I won't convert to islam, lmao.
And stop crying about "old CHoHu". You are still sad and mad cuz we don't want your comeback to us.