SO 11-05 TDA

y31Q4N.jpg

6XbOn9.jpg

WQa5YQ.jpg

RPNM3n.jpg

GG & WP!

Draco555 said:
Damn, it's gonna be most interesting league for years

Lets hope the best  :wink: but i totally agree! Im so confused about loosing such a important match and i feel the pain what 3 points can mean in a league again! But i have to admit that we have also the best teams since years here! SO lets hope for a lot of good matches in the future!  :grin:

GrandTURK 9:6 Chorągiew Husarska

Hillroad

414zGd1.jpg
35g4ERP.jpg

Marketplace

b0ad44N.jpg
g9SDwrg.jpg

There is one thing to talk about, guys. I think it's not fair to play for us, polish guys (and most european, I think), to play on turkish server. I could understand if Turkish players would have the same ping, as we have on their servers. But take a look on this. Malkoc said that it is hard to play (he said that they CAN'T play there) for them on our servers. I don't think so. Just look at pings and compare with each others. On AK's server they have normal ping (at least playable, in my opinion) and on their server most of us have over 100. There is no difference between players who have 30-80 ping - they can play normally, fair play, without any delays in game. But trying to fight with guys who have 20 and less ping and you have over 100 is insane. There is nothing to compare. What I really want to say? Matches should be played on servers where both clans has less than 90 ping (at least 70% of a team). Just think about it, because I can't see fair play rules in this. That's all.

Dominique19 said:

Hillroad

414zGd1.jpg
35g4ERP.jpg

Marketplace

b0ad44N.jpg
g9SDwrg.jpg

There is one thing to talk about, guys. I think it's not fair to play for us, polish guys (and most european, I think), to play on turkish server. I could understand if Turkish players would have the same ping, as we have on their servers. But take a look on this. Malkoc said that it is hard to play (he said that they CAN'T play there) for them on our servers. I don't think so. Just look at pings and compare with each others. On AK's server they have normal ping (at least playable, in my opinion) and on their server most of us have over 100. There is no difference between players who have 30-80 ping - they can play normally, fair play, without any delays in game. But trying to fight with guys who have 20 and less ping and you have over 100 is insane. THere is nothing to compare. What I really want to say? Matches should be played on servers where both clans has less than 90 ping (at least 70% of a team). Just think about it, because I can't see fair play rules in this. That's all.

all clans have to play there so its fair :grin: just stop cry, we won on their server so i guess its about skill no ping :grin:

Dominique19 said:

Hillroad

414zGd1.jpg
35g4ERP.jpg

Marketplace

b0ad44N.jpg
g9SDwrg.jpg

There is one thing to talk about, guys. I think it's not fair to play for us, polish guys (and most european, I think), to play on turkish server. I could understand if Turkish players would have the same ping, as we have on their servers. But take a look on this. Malkoc said that it is hard to play (he said that they CAN'T play there) for them on our servers. I don't think so. Just look at pings and compare with each others. On AK's server they have normal ping (at least playable, in my opinion) and on their server most of us have over 100. There is no difference between players who have 30-80 ping - they can play normally, fair play, without any delays in game. But trying to fight with guys who have 20 and less ping and you have over 100 is insane. There is nothing to compare. What I really want to say? Matches should be played on servers where both clans has less than 90 ping (at least 70% of a team). Just think about it, because I can't see fair play rules in this. That's all.

I agree ! But there is a big difference between a ping of 20 and 80 :smile: I get your point tho!

Dominique19 said:

Hillroad

414zGd1.jpg
35g4ERP.jpg

Marketplace

b0ad44N.jpg
g9SDwrg.jpg

Well the thing is we all had to manage for now with playing on turkish servers and for example PGC still won against SO. I know that its not fair at all but for now we cant change that because otherwise all matches which were played on turkish servers need to be replayed. You still did a nice score like most of the european clans did on turkish servers so its not impossible. We can talk about changing something in the council we will hold after "Week 6" but thats one thing we would have had made clear in the ruleset before the league started now its too late to do that. :/

Kamil18 said:
Dominique19 said:

Hillroad

414zGd1.jpg
35g4ERP.jpg

Marketplace

b0ad44N.jpg
g9SDwrg.jpg

There is one thing to talk about, guys. I think it's not fair to play for us, polish guys (and most european, I think), to play on turkish server. I could understand if Turkish players would have the same ping, as we have on their servers. But take a look on this. Malkoc said that it is hard to play (he said that they CAN'T play there) for them on our servers. I don't think so. Just look at pings and compare with each others. On AK's server they have normal ping (at least playable, in my opinion) and on their server most of us have over 100. There is no difference between players who have 30-80 ping - they can play normally, fair play, without any delays in game. But trying to fight with guys who have 20 and less ping and you have over 100 is insane. THere is nothing to compare. What I really want to say? Matches should be played on servers where both clans has less than 90 ping (at least 70% of a team). Just think about it, because I can't see fair play rules in this. That's all.

all clans have to play there so its fair :grin: just stop cry, we won on their server so i guess its about skill no ping :grin:

Well skill can help but u can have as much skill as u want if u have to play with a 100+ ping its much harder.

Just don't listen to Lampas. He's really bad-low-quality-troll.
Yeah, I know it's  too late for changes but we still can do something, if Turkish guys have normal ping which let them to play on european servers. And... Nice to see, you agree with me, Jubeg, Hakon... ^^

Dominique19 said:
Just don't listen to Lampas. He's really bad-low-quality-troll.
Yeah, I know it's  too late for changes but we still can do something, if Turkish guys have normal ping which let them to play on european servers. And... Nice to see, you agree with me, Jubeg, Hakon... ^^

kek just kek

Back
Top Bottom