25.09.2017 - 01.10.2017

Chorągiew Husarska 6:10 POLSKA

The Dark Alliance 11:04 Hussars of Forgotten Legion

Cudzoziemski Autorament 11:04 Pro Gaming Community

Icaros 00:00 Grand Turk

Gothia 16:00 Soldiers of Olympos

Men of EU West and Turk 00:00 Gwardia Litewska

Szlachta RP 00:16 Darkillusion

Please post the date and time of your match, maps and factions, the match result and the screenshots for each spawn here down below.

The Dark Alliance - Hussars of the Forgotten Legion

Date: Saturday, 30.09.2017
Time: 20:00 German Time

Maps and Factions:

Fields: Kingdom of Sweden (TDA) - Polish Republic (HoFL)
Hillroad: Kingdom of Sweden (HoFL) - Polish Republic (TDA)

GL & HF

Jubeg said:
Draco555 said:
CuA 11:4 PGC

59ec665696c81.jpg
41566f6519b77.jpg
e88a4852cb4bf.jpg
1345012e6d860.jpg

GG. I am not complaining but isnt written in the rules that hes supposed to take several screenshots?

Yes it is i guess they though the screenshots from their last match are enough together with this new one. To make it clear for all one more time:
IT DOESNT MATTER IN HOW MANY MATCHES A PLAYER IS ASKED FOR SCREENSHOTS. HE NEEDS TO DO EVERY SS WRITTEN IN THE RULESET.

We bothered of your screenshots, Anubis and also me make these screens for you over999 (but Anubis doing it constantly in recent times), what do you want to see else? It's just about skill things, ofc we got a lot of experience since 2012 till 2017, there isn't any hacks, unless even no one in this community, still didn't get any evidences. So it's time to stop this theater guys, and give to us some Respect. Thank you.

AK_DAG said:
We bothered of your screenshots, Anubis and also me make these screens for you over999 (but Anubis doing it constantly in recent times), what do you want to see else? It's just about skill things, ofc we got a lot of experience since 2012 till 2017, there isn't any hacks, unless even no one in this community, still didn't get any evidences. So it's time to stop this theater guys, and give to us some Respect. Thank you.

I ve literally no idea what u are trying to tell us. In case a player is asked to take screenshots he has to take more than 1 ( exactly written in the rules ). Just do it and everybody is happy.

Btw: I didnt even complain lol

My fault guys, I uploaded this one I thought is the prettiest ;/ but as Anubis said, we have more of them on his steam profile, I will upload them all tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom