[MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximou, actually are a duelist, and where did you saw there a cheats? He is playing usually, he is just can blocking good, that's simple, not news for me. I didn't saw any working cheats for wfas (excеpt WH and AutoB). So plz, stop pressing a guy, be polite.

P.S Im a hacker for entire wfas community since 2013, but I do not care about ppl's opinion. There is only one way - ingore.

Namakan said:
No offense DAG, but he literally admitted to downloading cheats from a well-known cheaterforum...

Can you show me any proofs mate?

P.S And ye, I know this cheater forumn and as I know they sell cheats for money.

Maximou said:
Hello guys, what I've read saddens me a lot, I'm an experienced player and what I did was a mistake (trying to use an autoblock) but I absolutely swear that I didn't use any kind of cheat against Sponge. He can confirm it himself, other players were watching our duel and they could even had recorded it, hopefully they will post a video of the fight on TW to show you all that I'm completely innocent. Namaste

Claims to only have downloaded it for testing purposes, but who wouldn't if they were caught. Anyways, make of it what you want; I don't really care  :party: 

ADD HOFL
Grandpa - 557735
Deathstroke - 451343
Azorek - 1065422
Destroyer 972534

Edit:
Remove
Lampas better version

Back
Top Bottom