MB_tv | #NC2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Little bit later than planned with Horse & Sword starting in one hour at 17:30 GMT now! I'll be joined by Our Glorious Leader (@OGL_MnB) and two unannounced guests!

Then later at 19:30 GMT will be BeNe vs Sweden, so don't miss out! Joining me for the cast will be Piccolo (@Piccolo_MB).

Seems like I have to throw in rubbish filler moves that anyone can block anyway in my playstyle to get recognised. Won't happen though, as long as it says "German" on my passport. :wink:

Nice episode, thanks to everyone involved. :wink:

Scar said:
Seems like I have to throw in rubbish filler moves that anyone can block anyway in my playstyle to get recognised. Won't happen though, as long as it says "German" on my passport. :wink:

Nice episode, thanks to everyone involved. :wink:
Next GER stream, throw in a ryan's motoboat, gif it and tweet that gif. That's how you become a respected warband celebrity.

Bro, that one is part of my basics ever since I joined AE. In the last half year I even started to rangeplay more, but my doublehit is so established in people's heads, I don't I will change people's perceptions of my playstyle anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom