MB_tv | #NC2016

Users who are viewing this thread

LIVE tonight in 1 hour, starting with the PP15 clash between Illuminati and Thunders at 17:30 BST!

Following on from that will be the SEMI FINAL SUNDAY of the European Championship Series, starting at 19:00 BST.

Nothing I write can match up to the preview written by LeRoux here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333184.0.html

So just come along and enjoy the games!

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

I'm sure a good number of us would like to see Eman casting with you in the finals. Can we make that happen ?
Maybe You, Eman and  :?: ?
:?: being if you already had someone planned

I wrote this post for my personal Facebook page where I shared Napo's interview but figured it might gather some interest here. Hope nobody finds it offensive and it is meant with the utmost respect and love to all involved.

Mert/Napo has seemed highly strung and snappy for weeks now. His answers in this interview are short and unfriendly as well. I think it's fairly obvious he's pouring everything into this tournament to get a win.

My only concern is that he's leading a team with brilliant players but only 5/6 of them are real friends. If Pokémon has taught us anything, there's a chance just picking strong bladers isn't always the best way to win. Apis Europae have won so much that they're now simply just good at winning, as well as being good at the game. Lack of experience in finals and lack of a good test up until this point will make it hard for Freelancers to find the right approach.

I'm hopeful for a great final come what may and even though I can't commentate because I'll be travelling back to Ankara, I will do my best to catch what I can of the proceedings. Match starts at 19:00 BST tonight on: www.twitch.tv/MB_tv

Please be supportive of Aeronwen and all the production team tonight. Try and keep chat active but respectful and do well to represent the community in another match that is likely to gather wider interest.

Captain Lust said:
I wrote this post for my personal Facebook page where I shared Napo's interview but figured it might gather some interest here. Hope nobody finds it offensive and it is meant with the utmost respect and love to all involved.

Mert/Napo has seemed highly strung and snappy for weeks now. His answers in this interview are short and unfriendly as well. I think it's fairly obvious he's pouring everything into this tournament to get a win.

My only concern is that he's leading a team with brilliant players but only 5/6 of them are real friends. If Pokémon has taught us anything, there's a chance just picking strong bladers isn't always the best way to win. Apis Europae have won so much that they're now simply just good at winning, as well as being good at the game. Lack of experience in finals and lack of a good test up until this point will make it hard for Freelancers to find the right approach.

I'm hopeful for a great final come what may and even though I can't commentate because I'll be travelling back to Ankara, I will do my best to catch what I can of the proceedings. Match starts at 19:00 BST tonight on: www.twitch.tv/MB_tv

Please be supportive of Aeronwen and all the production team tonight. Try and keep chat active but respectful and do well to represent the community in another match that is likely to gather wider interest.

The one thing that keeps freelancers together is my beautiful singing voice, have you ever heard Shingen break out into song during a training match, no..of course you haven't. What i'm trying to say is even though napo can get stressed at times he has our teams interest and play style at heart and when win I'll sing a song, then everyone is happy in FaPlancers  :party: :party: :party:

There should be a box in the interface you guys show between the sets and maps that shows the draw rounds. Not that neccesary but it will be a good addition. And i want to thanks Eman, Purzel and Aero for the great final broadcast! <3

Back
Top Bottom