MB_tv | #NC2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Glad you're all enjoying the streams and thank you for the very kind comments!

Tonight we have another TRIPLE STREAM in  BACK2BACK2BACK Sunday.

17:30 - Kicking off, it's another Polish Cup match with Illuminati (recently changed from Hugo Boss) pitted against ECL side, 303
18:40 - The first of tonight's ECS Quarter Final matches, Freelancers are streamed for the first time in their clash with Guard of Istiniar
19:30 (or after F vs IG) -  Tonight's headline match of Legend vs Irish Rebels, sure to excite with two interesting teams and a match that could really go either way

Tune over on Twitch.tv/MB_tv or right here with the embedded stream below:

Thank's for streaming :wink:

You should stream with Purzelblume much more, she looks so friendly and she seems to have a shining personality. Cause sometimes you stream with guys, you feel like they don't give a sh** :wink: ( but it's just my opinion ! )

Good game IR !

Woah thanks for the nice feedback Caius and Robin :grin: It is just so interesting and exciting, i really enjoy streaming! But I agree with you guys, man... streaming for over 3 hours - Lust, I don't know how u do it  :eek: May your next vacation come soon!  :party:

Purzelblume said:
Woah thanks for the nice feedback Caius and Robin :grin: It is just so interesting and exciting, i really enjoy streaming! But I agree with you guys, man... streaming for over 3 hours - Lust, I don't know how u do it  :eek: May your next vacation come soon!  :party:
Just a week and a half to go! :smile:

Glad you have all been enjoying the streams lately! Let's be honest, the games haven't been fantastic lately though BUT tonight's is looking like a corker.

Tonight at 19:45 BST MB_tv will go LIVE with The Castellans vs WeDontYou in the last quarter final match of the ECS2 #WarbandECS

These two teams have never met before in an official match, with WeDontYou dropping off after WNL3 and The Castellans only entering the fray for WNL4, so there is no record between them. Regardless, WeDontYou are considered hot favourites with a terrific roster featuring the very best of the scene in all classes. Most notably, players like Relax (Milos Zeman), Rayden, Trebron and BlackTide are all veterans and decorated champions, who have beaten top sides in the past. Up against them is a Castellan side which entered the scene with a respectable third place result in WNL4 and have come along leaps and bounds since then. In spite of this, they are yet to net a win against a team considered to be on the top level. When questioned on the subject, Castellans leader Yami suggested that, while there might be a deficit, they are working hard to close the gap and was non-committal in speculation over the result of tonight's match.

The Castellans have looked steady so far in the tournament, taking first place in their group without any fuss, though going into this match they will be relying on leader OGL and ranged-player Yona to match the ranged threat from WeDontYou, posed by Bendetto and Rayden. If WeDontYou are allowed to dominate the ranged battle here, the suppressive effect of their archers will surely be too much for The Castellans to cope with in the melee fights.

The maps this week tell a very clear story of where the teams believe their balance of strength lies, as The Castellans opt for the tiny San'di'boush, while WeDontYou select wide-open Field by the River. The cavalry force of WeDontYou is probably the strongest any team is capable of fielding right now and Castellan risk losing a hefty bulk of rounds on the second map, unless they have a response planned. This pressure is amplified by what some saw as a shaky performance against underdogs DoF, on the map, during the group stage. Comments from OGL and Yami's interview do imply they have been developing cavalry teamwork specifically, although the fruits of this labour have yet to ripen in official play.

With regards to San'di'boush, it does appear to be a choice that reflects popular opinion of infantry being WeDontYou's weaker side but recent additions of CristoTheVicious, the ever-present force of nature that is BlackTide, Majesty and other players boosted by recent brawling tournaments, it's hard to doubt their solidarity in melee. Castellan must do their best to take rounds there, nevertheless but it could be hampered by a difficult Sarranid spawn when facing the Nordic side.

WeDontYou are impaired by the suspension of their long-time leader, SotaMursu but they, once again, looked untouchable against hapless Heroes in the 2nd Place Match of their group and aren't likely to miss him as a player. They are a team determined to prove their strength and go all the way in this competition so it is possible they will be looking to send a message with their performance in a match where, despite being the favourites, they are up against their toughest opponents of the competition thus far.

You can watch the game tonight over on Twitch.tv/MB_tv or right here on the embedded player:

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

Great stream today, kudos to everyone, but especially to Aeronwen for doing a good job!

Longer the stream was on air, it started to lag quite a lot as if CPU was giving up. Just a heads up ^^.

Lustig, I'm not sure how much of this streaming malarkey is tied to your job. But keep up the great work. These Streams kick ass and are such a great addition to the game giving such a boost to the competitive scene.

Thanks for entertaining us all.

Also a kudos to all the other streamers!

I'm no expert but in my eyes that is more than sufficient for smooth streaming.

E: Checked the replay, seems that the same lag is apparent there as well. Frankly I have no clue if it really is the CPU, maybe someone smarter than me could shed some light on it?

Back
Top Bottom