MB_tv | #NC2016

Users who are viewing this thread

I just watched the decider between IG and Wolfpack. Was a great game and exciting right until the end!

Just a bit of critique about the video editing:
I would prefer if the interviews would be at the end of the match on the same video and not as a separate one, because for us that can't watch the games live every time it becomes a spoiler when it says in the title who the victory interview is with.
Or alternatively keep the victory interview in a separate video, but don't write in the title who the interview is with.

Rend said:
I just watched the decider between IG and Wolfpack. Was a great game and exciting right until the end!

Just a bit of critique about the video editing:
I would prefer if the interviews would be at the end of the match on the same video and not as a separate one, because for us that can't watch the games live every time it becomes a spoiler when it says in the title who the victory interview is with.
Or alternatively keep the victory interview in a separate video, but don't write in the title who the interview is with.
For spoiler free viewing, you should always use this thread. I update the archive on the first page as soon as the vod is prepared so it will always be ready on time.

I am keen to keep the name of the interviewee in video because it is the clearest way of providing them with some personal promotion (which I consider to be important).

Killfacer said:
The production values are absolutely brilliant now Lust great work. Sick match too.
Just read this thanks a lot man. Am really putting a lot of work into making it as good as it can be.

Firunien said:
Lust, did anybody manage to get any higher Multikill than a Quadruple on a stream ? I am really curios about the names  :party:
I heard someone got a Pentakill on Volcom's stream but it was after one team had won the match.

Shemaforash said:
I'm sad nobody streamed my hepta kill :cry:
When was this? And was there a bigger gap than 10 seconds between any of the kills?

Captain Lust said:
Killfacer said:
The production values are absolutely brilliant now Lust great work. Sick match too.
Just read this thanks a lot man. Am really putting a lot of work into making it as good as it can be.

Firunien said:
Lust, did anybody manage to get any higher Multikill than a Quadruple on a stream ? I am really curios about the names  :party:
I heard someone got a Pentakill on Volcom's stream but it was after one team had won the match.

Shemaforash said:
When was this? And was there a bigger gap than 10 seconds between any of the kills?
against CoR back when I was in oRP too, doubt there was bigger gap

Shemaforash said:
Captain Lust said:
Killfacer said:

Firunien said:

Shemaforash said:
against CoR back when I was in oRP too, doubt there was bigger gap
Guess you'll have to get another one then  :party:

Just a message to everyone! Please post here with requests for streams as well.

I am currently aware of and interested in streaming matches from:

ECS
ECL
Polish Cup
Warband Turkiye Ligi

and I want to know what else is going on too!

Vivar said:
3vs.3 russians against AE today. ^
"Today" tends to be a little late notice for me but I would be interested in 3v3s as well.

EDIT: Although I'm actually a little more interested in the 2vs2 tournament for streaming. I think we could see a lot of tactical depth there as equipment choices will be very important, particularly changing on the fly and reacting to looted gear. Honestly think it has the potential to really change the way we see gear competitively if it's pushed to its limits.

I do wonder if it would be fun to play tournaments with much more limiting gold settings. Perhaps 500 starting, 40% combat and 10% round would create some interesting scenarios and much more difficult choices compared to the current system. It would also mean less armour and therefore more lethal fights, including potentially more potential clutch play. Not saying we should switch right away but I'd be interested in seeing it experimented with.

Captain Lust said:
Vivar said:
3vs.3 russians against AE today. ^
"Today" tends to be a little late notice for me but I would be interested in 3v3s as well.

EDIT: Although I'm actually a little more interested in the 2vs2 tournament for streaming. I think we could see a lot of tactical depth there as equipment choices will be very important, particularly changing on the fly and reacting to looted gear. Honestly think it has the potential to really change the way we see gear competitively if it's pushed to its limits.

I do wonder if it would be fun to play tournaments with much more limiting gold settings. Perhaps 500 starting, 40% combat and 10% round would create some interesting scenarios and much more difficult choices compared to the current system. It would also mean less armour and therefore more lethal fights, including potentially more potential clutch play. Not saying we should switch right away but I'd be interested in seeing it experimented with.

'I do wonder if it would be fun to play tournaments with much more limiting gold settings.', could possibly be arranged for the 1v1.

Back
Top Bottom