MB_tv | #NC2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
from rusmnb

Hell_Combine said:
Shemaforash , I gave some arguments that can be learned from Stream. Black_Angel claims that you often change teams on WNL (I apologize for the error. Was sleepy and apparently did not pay attention :smile:)

lol

Heh, it would made more sense if he said NC, but even then not really.

TONIGHT as a preamble to the upcoming Warband Native League Season 3 #WNL3 the STARS OF EUROPE are facing off in an all stars show match for your entertainment!

All Stars Show Match Thread Link

See the best of Europe in a big ball of fury, the finest talent from the continent in a one-off special together in one special match. Be there for all the action TONIGHT on MB_tv at 19:00 BST.

SUNDAY at 18:30 BST be there for a special edition of Horse&Sword, where regular host @captainlust will be joined by @kisselian (AKA Folms), Nameless_Watly and @ClericJohnson for the buildup and reaction to the #WNL3 Division announcements. See the Division placements live as they come in, see what we think of them and tell us what YOU think of the divisions by tweeting in!

Join us for the show only on MB_tv.

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

...also help us out by upvoting this Reddit thread to let people know what MB_tv is up to this weekend!

Gelden said:
Would be nice to see some NA engagement, as we see a presence in the upcoming WNL.  We have weird accents but we don't bite.
Yeah I'll definitely be getting some NA guests in for future H&S episodes. Really looking forward to seeing how the NA teams do in WNL too... get some wins and you'll have some interviews :grin:.

Cradoc said:
Thanks for the stream of the All-Stars Show Match. Should upload it to youtube soon :grin:
Already there, put it up last night #efficient

Overgaul said:
make sure it's done before game of thrones :smile:)
Well the longest episode was like 2h30 and even that wouldn't run over GoT. This should only be an hour or so :grin:.

Folms said:
Btw I like that clock addition.
Thanks dude. Using Xsplit again for the matches and will probably switch to it for the next H&S (not this one). It's had some time to think about its past behaviour and earnt another chance.

Will probably throw a clock on H&S too when we switch, just for the kicks.

M.ArdA said:
Game of Thrones. Galatasaray vs Fenerbahçe. CoR vs AE. And this. What a sunday this is!
#WNL3 not even started yet!

18:30 BST for H&S EP009 #WNL3 Division Announcement special tonight everyone. Do not miss!

MB_tv is looking for a secondary commentary team.

Feel free to apply as a pair or a solo, in which case you might get paired. The goal of this is to increase the total number of streams that MB_tv and possible do concurrent streams for busy #WNL3 days.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Captain Lust said:
MB_tv is looking for a secondary commentary team.

Feel free to apply as a pair or a solo, in which case you might get paired. The goal of this is to increase the total number of streams that MB_tv and possible do concurrent streams for busy #WNL3 days.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

SÖTÖMÖRS (gona kal peopol nabs) + RELAKCS (gona spik cz) + TREbr0N (sound effukts man guy) + rayDEN (baban)

i'll pm if 4 guys allouwd :grin:D:grin:

I think that 4 people would make it complicated for the viewer and either have multiple people talking through each other or some will be mostly quiet throughout the show in which case they might have not been there in the first place.

MaHuD said:
I think that 4 people would make it complicated for the viewer and either have multiple people talking through each other or some will be mostly quiet throughout the show in which case they might have not been there in the first place.
They wouldn't be commentating at the same time... I want a second team to do matches when Eman and I can't or if there are two matches running concurrently.

Back
Top Bottom