1h vs 1h.

****in do it
stop making people ludus for your amusement u loony
I will shame you like I did Blifendim.

Rayden_ said:
Captain Lust said:
Shemaforash said:
Lust, Druhina should be spelled Druzhina
good catch. Will duzelt that **** tomorrow.

stop stealing words from turkish
Stop stealing words from French and English.

Also fixed the sig. Eman has made pretty things for tonight and there are other nice little improvements on the stream. Excited!

The Mad Pack vs Galloglass will be going LIVE 40 minutes from this post at 19 BST UK Time!

Galloglass placed 27th in the WNL Season 2 ladder with a rocky road. They're back playing in Division C with killer intent but do they have what it takes to stop the "Nasty Geezers" (to quote @ClericJohnson) of The Mad Pack. All will be told tonight on MB_tv.

www.twitch.tv/MB_tv

See you there! (tweet the hell out of me @captainlust)

Dasvi2018 said:
M.ArdA said:
Eman said:
Blacktide is the new Rick Astley! He will never gonna give you up!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great match and stream! GG!

#RickrollBlacktide

Great match showing that Div C is great as well!

M.ArdA said:
Eman said:
Blacktide is the new Rick Astley! He will never gonna give you up!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great match and stream! GG!

Glad you enjoyed the stream! #toptweeting

Could you guys turn the VODs into broadcasts, instead of just highlight clips, Lusty?

I used to watch most of the matches the following day by downloading them onto my computer (too much constant buffering when watching online), and don't know how to do that with highlight clips...

ryozu said:
Could you guys turn the VODs into broadcasts, instead of just highlight clips, Lusty?

I used to watch most of the matches the following day by downloading them onto my computer (too much constant buffering when watching online), and don't know how to do that with highlight clips...
We don't do highlight clips. All our vods are full matches. Twitch calls them highlight clips for some reason but they are full matches don't worry. We just need to make them highlights since twitch deletes original broadcasts.

Good game, gents. Look forward to Sunday's match!

f8xgoPk.jpg

DOUBLE STREAM TONIGHT KICKING OFF IN 10 MINUTES.

in 5 minutes time we kick of tonight's sunday BACK2BACK #WNL3 night of warband starting with Westward vs Druzhina!

Right after that will be a clash of the ancients, Guard of Istiniar vs Court of Renegades, the first Division A match to be streamed LIVE. Join us for all the hot partying and action!

Tweet in and tell all your friends!

Captain Lust said:
DOUBLE STREAM TONIGHT KICKING OFF IN 10 MINUTES.

in 5 minutes time we kick of tonight's sunday BACK2BACK #WNL3 night of warband starting with Westward vs Druzhina!

Right after that will be a clash of the ancients, Guard of Istiniar vs Court of Renegades, the first Division A match to be streamed LIVE. Join us for all the hot partying and action!

Tweet in and tell all your friends!

Your dedication to the scene and to producing quality content for it is laudable.

I apologize for failing in my role to commentate on the IG vs CoR match. Lust manned-up and did the job of two people!

Too bad you couldn't make it Eman!
I haven't seen the stream yet, but I will definitely watch it tomorrow.
Soloing a stream sounds tiresome and probably causes a lot of thirst. :razz:

A great job you did this week Frank! And Eman, you really done a great job by nearly being here every stream and well when we consider that you live in States and with that hour difference, this is not that bad!
<3

Ehombre said:
Your dedication to the scene and to producing quality content for it is laudable.

I apologize for failing in my role to commentate on the IG vs CoR match. Lust manned-up and did the job of two people!
No sweat hot dude, we'll get plenty of Eman this weekend :smile:. (although it's never enough)

MaHuD said:
Too bad you couldn't make it Eman!
I haven't seen the stream yet, but I will definitely watch it tomorrow.
Soloing a stream sounds tiresome and probably causes a lot of thirst. :razz:
I'm mostly reptilian at this point so I can go for extended periods without food or water.

M.ArdA said:
A great job you did this week Frank! And Eman, you really done a great job by nearly being here every stream and well when we consider that you live in States and with that hour difference, this is not that bad!
<3
Cheers bud :smile:

KICKING OFF IN 1 HOUR FROM THIS POST (19 BST) with WOLFS OF ODIN vs THE KINGDOM OF SWADIA! #WNL3

It's the end of WNL Week 1, join us for MB_tv's 6th stream of the week! Does anyone know anything about Wolfs of Odin? Apparently not! The Kingdom of Swadia seem set to take this match with ease but who knows? Perhaps Odin's Wolfs will surprise us with their small roster of 13 players. Either way, we might find out a little bit about a new team.

Joining me for commentary will be our current resident tweeter (so tweet like crazy in his place) Dasvi!

Live at 19 BST on MB_tv.

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

Folms said:
LuST YOU GOT YOUR IG SHIRT???
NO, Phreaky are sending another one and have been very helpful but it's not here yet. So unless the other one comes today by some miracle, it doesn't look like I'll be dressed in IG tonight.

Tonight, for the very first time (I think) there will be a Horse&Sword AND a LIVE match of Warband!

At 17:30 BST on MB_tv, Horse&Sword Episode 010 will go live! As usual I, Frank "Captain Lust" Elliott will be hosting the show but all the guests lined up are first timers! In no particular order they are: Zaharist, leader of the Druzhina clan and prominent figure in the Russian speaking community, @Jeoffo (aka Beardo) player for top tier team Apis Europae and @Cradoc, a familiar face of the NA scene, competing in the #WNL3 with team West Knights.

We will be discussing Week 1 results and Week 2 fixtures in the ongoing Warband Native League (#WNL3) as well as hopefully getting a little bit of insight into the NA and Russian communities. Don't miss it!

At 19:15 BST on MB_tv, Warband Native League Division B Week 2 match Schwertbrüderordern vs Irish Rebels will be streamed LIVE! This derby between the two German teams might have been predicted as a thriller before the start of the season; with Sbo's poor performance against newcomers Warriors of Quiperland, and IR's win against favourites Aquilae Calradiae (spiritual successors to the old Deutschritter), we might be looking at a one sided affair. Though it's still early days, the maps this week are very different and perhaps last week was the wake up call Sbo needed to pick up their slack and get working. Find out how it plays out tonight, after Horse&Sword.

I, Frank "Captain Lust" Elliott will be casting as per usual, joined by previous Horse&Sword guest, @MArdA88, for his debut cast.

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv and upvote the Reddit thread here!

Back
Top Bottom