MB Barracks Editor Package [v2.46 25.03.2015]

Users who are viewing this thread

obelix423 said:
k0nr@d thank you wery much for this it will be native but i wil crated new troops for each kingdom:
1. Khergit Khanate - Mongols
2. Kingod of Swadia - Hungary
3. Kingdom of Rhodoks - France
4. Kingdom of Vaegirs - Russia
5. Kingod of Nords - England
if i will be able to change kingdoms names it will be like this. If i change kingdoms names will i must change troops kingdoms that they belong to??...
I've never created any mod myself, but to change kingdoms' names you can use 'Morgh's Mount & Blade Warband Mod Tools'  (http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=179:cool:.

AFTER THIS, import troops.txt to my application, go to EXCELVIEW, select whole column B (troops' names) and column DV (troops' plural names), select REPLACE from excel command bar and replace 'Khergit' with 'Mongols' ... Troops faction will be updated automatically.

You should look for modding tutorials in Module Development subforum.

obelix423 said:
...When you work in excel and fill in the numbers for items for new troops witch number do you need to put in the number of item on the left (1,2,3,..) or on the right side of them(89,1,34,...) if you will even work in excel or wil you work in GUI???
From version 0.09b onward, there is combo box which contains all items - choose troop, item from list and click ADDITEM.
In version 0.10b you can put pure item number in cell as well (for example: for leather_cup put in cell 317).

obelix423 said:
another question: Can you work with the same process on every mod in mount nad blade or it is just native and 1257 AD or can you even work on other mods???

I tested application with 10 different files from MB and MBWarband and it works fine. So try it. You can always compare recreated troops.txt with original to see changes.

I've found the problem, when I open the first time (after unzip) the file work, but the second time it doesn't work. I thinks that I save something involontary and it corrupt the file, bah mystere

k0nr@d now i have time can you tell me where is usualy path to the EXE files becouse i stuck there i cant get the path just usualy path it writes me path FALSE

can some1 please tell me what do i must do when you need to find path i click starting icon i get run-time error 91 if i click blink.. i completed everything then and copy it to native hero (Mount and blade 1.010/1.011) and start new game i get black screen and it stop working 

obelix423 said:
... where is usualy path to the EXE files becouse i stuck there i cant get the path just usualy path it writes me path FALSE
I don't know where you instelled Mount&Blade. 'mount&blade.exe'  file is in the game folder, usualy:
C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\mount&blade.exe

obelix423 said:
i get the path now i have Run-time error `91` what can i do???
Download latest version (0.10b) and try again.

i get it sorry it didnt write exe so i didnt know. Know please tell me this: 12. In the first text box (command bar on top of the screen) put 5 and press Enter.  box for items,box where you can see names,...  witch one of it???  there is a lot of text box 

obelix423 said:
i get it sorry it didnt write exe so i didnt know. Know please tell me this: 12. In the first text box (command bar on top of the screen) put 5 and press Enter.  box for items,box where you can see names,...  witch one of it???  there is a lot of text box
In the first from the left side, next to the '+' button.

There are only three text boxes, so you can figure out yourself which one works with '+' button.

ok i get it up to rebuild text where i have run-time error 1001??? what can i do for this and i work as i would have warband but i have 1.010/1.011 normal

Updated to version 0.11b

The most importand changes are:
- single troop editor (Troops Editor GUI),
- option to skip tests in Troops Editor Excel.

Dear all, I am a complete noob, I dled this mod because one of my lords Miura Anjin, always switches his armor after becoming a vassal to something other than what I gave him to wear. I want to use this program to edit his items but I am at a complete loss at how to use this program. I dled the file but all i see are two files: for open office users & mount and blade barracks. Where is the GUI and how would I do what I want to do as described above?

many thanks!

jonathan fung said:
Dear all, I am a complete noob, I dled this mod because one of my lords Miura Anjin, always switches his armor after becoming a vassal to something other than what I gave him to wear. I want to use this program to edit his items but I am at a complete loss at how to use this program. I dled the file but all i see are two files: for open office users & mount and blade barracks. Where is the GUI and how would I do what I want to do as described above?

many thanks!

Hi
I sent PM to you.
Regards

I was expecting for soemeone to create a multiplayer troop editor and here it is at last!Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom