MB Barracks Editor Package [v2.46 25.03.2015]

Users who are viewing this thread

In version 0.08b corrected Undead flag in Troops editor and added more information about troops and items (include new MBW item's flag 'can knock down').

k0nr@d can you please tell me every single step how to make this work becouse i would like to make more troops for every kingdom and some just renamed so can you write steps how to make it happen: 1.download
                                                                                                                                2....
becouse i dont know how to do even better would bo if you make a video how to make a new troop from a download to upgrade in game and put it on youtube i would be glad if you would have a video so i can make my own troops

please make it                      but it is great to see others units its strenght ang everything

obelix423 said:
k0nr@d can you please tell me every single step how to make this work becouse i would like to make more troops for every kingdom and some just renamed so can you write steps how to make it happen: 1.download
                                                                                                                                2....
becouse i dont know how to do even better would bo if you make a video how to make a new troop from a download to upgrade in game and put it on youtube i would be glad if you would have a video so i can make my own troops

please make it                      but it is great to see others units its strenght ang everything

Hi
Sorry you have to wait for so long, but I was busy with program update.
I added 'TROOPS EDITOR step by step' to the first post.

Regards
k0nr@d 

thank you very much for doing this all
i would like to ask is is it the same pocess for mount and blade 1.010/1.011??  but still thank you very much :grin: :grin: :grin:      i hope it isnt to heavy for me becouse i will practicli change all kingdoms units i allready have tree troops and when you edit abilities for new unit can you edit your own numbers not random becouse it is a bit better for you to know all abilities not to be random i have completed that all. all i have to do is to copy this troops into the game it must be awsome becouse i will work very hard for this and im glade for all you did  the steps for complited unit thank you

obelix423 said:
...I would like to ask is is it the same pocess for mount and blade 1.010/1.011  ...

Yes, process is the same as in example.

...when you edit abilities for new unit can you edit your own numbers not random becouse it is a bit better for you to know all abilities not to be random ...

Ofcourse you can put number in each cell yourself, but that will take forever. For me is much faster to select range, specify lower and upper boundaries and click one button.

I wish you success with your mod.

hi how do you create the file for openoffice? I would do the same thing with the txt files of some mods in order to compare items and troops and not to edit them. Is obligatory to have VBA or I can create the file using openoffice?

orik said:
... Is obligatory to have VBA ...

Yes, you need VBA.

What you can do is:
1. create folder on your pendrive,
2. put application inside this folder and create two new one called 'Mount&Blade' and 'Mount&Blade Warband',
3. in each folder from point 2 create new TXT file and rename it to 'mount&blade.EXE' or 'mb_warband.EXE',
4. in each folder from point 2 create new 'Modules' folder and put inside mod folders (with faction.txt, troops.txt, item_kinds1.txt).

Then use this pendrive on computer with excel: choose mod, IMPORTTXT, go to EXCEL VIEW, copy whole troops/item sheet and save it in the new file. Whole operation for one mod should not take more then 1 minute. 

Sorry but I'm very noob in the mod camp and I don't understand.
I've installed office 2003 sp3 and I've downloaded the Sword song mod that contain all module's files (troop item.....). Now what should I do? Should I use your MB Barrack file to import txt? When I try to enable the macros I receive this error: Error of run-time '52' Name or number of file not valid.

k0nr@d thank you wery much for this it will be native but i wil crated new troops for each kingdom:
1. Khergit Khanate - Mongols
2. Kingod of Swadia - Hungary
3. Kingdom of Rhodoks - France
4. Kingdom of Vaegirs - Russia
5. Kingod of Nords - England
if i will be able to change kingdoms names it will be like this. If i change kingdoms names will i must change troops kingdoms that they belong to?? Probabli the strongest of them all will be mongols at least mounted warriors will be the strongest. When you work in excel and fill in the numbers for items for new troops witch number do you need to put in the number of item on the left (1,2,3,..) or on the right side of them(89,1,34,...) if you will even work in excel or wil you work in GUI???

another question: Can you work with the same process on every mod in mount nad blade or it is just native and 1257 AD or can you even work on other mods???

Sorry for my last post, but I thought you are using only OpenOffice.

orik said:
...When I try to enable the macros I receive this error: Error of run-time '52' Name or number of file not valid.
About error you have. I downloaded MBB myself and:
- checked it on my desktop (Excel 2010) - running fine,
- checked it at work on two different computers (Excel 2003) - running fine,
- checked it on my laptop (Excel 2010) - FAIL.

So on some systems (due to mysterious reasons) MBB crashes. Fortunately I were able to trace errors and secured sensitive part of the code.

I've installed office 2003 sp3 and I've downloaded the Sword song mod that contain all module's files (troop item.....). Now what should I do? Should I use your MB Barrack file to import txt?
Please download updated version (v0.10) - I checked it with 'Sword Song' and it is working ok.
1. Open application and specify path to MBWarband.exe file.
2. Select mod in main window, go to TROOPS.
3. Click IMPORTTXT, wait few seconds, next EXCELVIEW to see all troops in spreadsheet.
4. When you finish, go back to main menu and select ITEMS->EXCELVIEW to see all items in spreadsheet.

Back
Top Bottom