MB Barracks Editor Package [v2.46 25.03.2015]

Users who are viewing this thread

willarchard said:
Hey man, i'm having trouble doing the troop tree's...
I am stuck on adding new tiers, I select all the units but then they go on a spreadsheet and BAM i'm lost.
Can you walk me through it please? :smile:
Hey,
1. from main menu select mod, IMPORT it, then TROOPS
2. in new window press button Troops Tree
3. TROOPS TREE window will appear
4. in this window in last 2 columns for given unit you can see upgrade1 & sometimes 2
5. example for WARBAND
    select 35 Swadian_Recruit, which upgrade1 to 36
    select 36 Swadian_Militia, which upgrade1 to 37 and upgrade2 to 40
    select 37 and 40, check their upgrades and select them as well
  do until you reach 39 Swadian_Sergant, 42 Swadian_Sharpshooter, 44 Swadian_Knight - that's top tier units for Swadia
6. press CONTINUE excel workbook will appear
7. on the right you can see boxes with troops' names - on the top are low level units, on the bottom top tier one 
8. from top menu select 'line with arrow' and now connect boxes - as a guide what to connect together use list one the left

so
k0nr@d said:
willarchard said:
Hey man, i'm having trouble doing the troop tree's...
I am stuck on adding new tiers, I select all the units but then they go on a spreadsheet and BAM i'm lost.
Can you walk me through it please? :smile:
Hey,
1. from main menu select mod, IMPORT it, then TROOPS
2. in new window press button Troops Tree
3. TROOPS TREE window will appear
4. in this window in last 2 columns for given unit you can see upgrade1 & sometimes 2
5. example for WARBAND
    select 35 Swadian_Recruit, which upgrade1 to 36
    select 36 Swadian_Militia, which upgrade1 to 37 and upgrade2 to 40
    select 37 and 40, check their upgrades and select them as well
  do until you reach 39 Swadian_Sergant, 42 Swadian_Sharpshooter, 44 Swadian_Knight - that's top tier units for Swadia
6. press CONTINUE excel workbook will appear
7. on the right you can see boxes with troops' names - on the top are low level units, on the bottom top tier one 
8. from top menu select 'line with arrow' and now connect boxes - as a guide what to connect together use list one the left
okay i think i get you, does this mean i have to select the troops in the right order?
Also can i add another tier or is that not possible?
Thankyou for this!

willarchard said:
okay i think i get you, does this mean i have to select the troops in the right order?
Also can i add another tier or is that not possible?
No, selection order is not important.

Yes, you can add another tier: in my example go to TROOPS EDITOR and change upgrade1 path for Swadian_Knight to e.g Farmer (do not  forget to EXPORT edited file).

So I got to the editor part and clicked the exe. Selected my mod and then I got to the excel part which is confusing. I launched excel and the addin Editor GUI, but I can't import my mod in there or do anything cause all it can do is open the "troop" button when its clicked. Please help?

Hi Emperor Koguryeo,
Emperor Koguryeo said:
So I got to the editor part and clicked the exe. Selected my mod and then I got to the excel part which is confusing. ...
In EXE program there is a HELP page for each editor type. It gives overview of the tool, buttons, commands... There is HOW TO USE section as well. I know that my English is not perfect, but I tried to describe my application in the best way I possibly could do.

At the beginning it can look a bit overwhelming, because editor imports and presents all data in the same time, but it is not as complicated as it looks. In each row you have single troop / item / faction record; each column represents variables, which can be changed. Most of them you can edit directly using a keyboard, some by a right mouse click menu. When you done, export file as TXT, put it in your mod and run the game. 

Emperor Koguryeo said:
... I launched excel ...
You do not need Excel if you are using EXE editor. In fact I created it to replace Excel editor.

Emperor Koguryeo said:
... and the addin Editor GUI, but I can't import my mod in there or do anything cause all it can do is open the "troop" button when its clicked. Please help?
In my first post there is a "Microsoft Excel version" section with IMPORTAND info:

2. Application must be located in game MODULES folder (...\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\ put editor here)

That is one of the differences between Excel and EXE editors: in EXE one you can specify path to the Modules folder, while Excel only reads files in its own location.

I hope that my explanation will be helpful.
Regards

:sad: hey man, where's i can get the updates tool?? i was download from page 1 but i got the 0.0.0.4 version... i open the exe then have a weight problem when i exported it.. and in the game.. the player can't move..  :cry:

mgs2nd said:
:sad: hey man, where's i can get the updates tool?? i was download from page 1 but i got the 0.0.0.4 version... i open the exe then have a weight problem when i exported it.. and in the game.. the player can't move..  :cry:
Hey mgs2nd,
Could you put an example of your "weight problem", please? One item from an original file and the same item exported by this tool.

Hi Konrad, this is a good MB editor especially the only one at this moment that has a large capacity and does not have overflows and such,, though the main reason i got this mod was to edit the 'parties' in Europe 1200 beta 9 , and make large garrisons so fractions wouldn't be defeated so quickly, but i see the 'parties' option is not available and still 'coming soon' xD do you know when it will be available maybe?

clangrant111 said:
Hi Konrad, this is a good MB editor especially the only one at this moment that has a large capacity and does not have overflows and such,, though the main reason i got this mod was to edit the 'parties' in Europe 1200 beta 9 , and make large garrisons so fractions wouldn't be defeated so quickly, but i see the 'parties' option is not available and still 'coming soon' xD do you know when it will be available maybe?
Hi clangrant111,
My free time, which I can spent on a PC, is a bit limited at the moment. Daily I have like two hours spited between Prophesy of Pendor, Robocraft and Albion Prelude. Anyway , I will try to resurrect editor soon.

Hi, I have an issue while executing MB barracks editor.exe

When I do, I select "Native", then "items" and I have an exception:

"************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.InvalidCastException: La conversion de la chaîne "1.500000" en type 'Single' n'est pas valide. ---> System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
  à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
  à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
  --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
  à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
  à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value)
  à MB_Barracks_Editor.ItemsForm.ItemsForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)"

What ami I supposed to do ?  :mrgreen:
My game is a steam version in V1.160
I have the Floris Mod in the native folder.

Yoshimitsu Yamada said:
Hi, I have an issue while executing MB barracks editor.exe

When I do, I select "Native", then "items" and I have an exception:

"************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.InvalidCastException: La conversion de la chaîne "1.500000" en type 'Single' n'est pas valide. ---> System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
  à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
  --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
  à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value)
  à MB_Barracks_Editor.ItemsForm.ItemsForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)"

What ami I supposed to do ?  :mrgreen:
My game is a steam version in V1.160
I have the Floris Mod in the native folder.

I am downloading Floris 2.55 to check it.

Edit:
As far as I can tell it is working fine with Floris EXPANDED Mod Pack v2_55-3489-2-55 (with recent hotfix)

Floris.jpg

Do you have errors when you try to open ITEMS with "Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.40"?

1 - I didn't knew that Morgh's editor exists. I downloaded it and I can open the item Editor.

I don't know what the use of "abundance", maybe the probability to find that item in a shop ?

2 - Must I download the floris' hotfix separtly from the mod himself ?

Yoshimitsu Yamada said:
1 - I didn't knew that Morgh's editor exists. I downloaded it and I can open the item Editor.

I don't know what the use of "abundance", maybe the probability to find that item in a shop ?

2 - Must I download the floris' hotfix separtly from the mod himself ?

Yes, "abundance" in the shop: 1=very rare , 100=standard, >100= easier to find.

2- it is separate file,  check top page and  download, but I think it wouldn't solve your problem with my editor.

I believe you see this error because you are using FRENCH FORMAT in Windows (Control Panel -> Region->Formats->Additional  Settings). Decimal separator in ENGLISH is ".", while in FRENCH ",". I will try to cover this situation in next version.

Updated stand alone editor to cover situation, when in Windows Regional Settings decimal separator is comma (e.g. French, Polish) not dot (e.g. English)

Hello, I am playing PoP 3.611 and I have edited the relations with several factions. 

Now when I engage NPC lords whom drop the qualis gems I can no longer capture them or recieve a message they escaped.

I was wondering, after reviewing the files, If the unmovable tag is affecting this.  No other lords have this tag except companions. 

What does this flag do?

It doesn't say they are uncapturable and also does not effect standard NPC lords. I can capture them just fine.  ANy thoughts on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Vades said:
Hello, I am playing PoP 3.611 and I have edited the relations with several factions. 

Now when I engage NPC lords whom drop the qualis gems I can no longer capture them or recieve a message they escaped.

I was wondering, after reviewing the files, If the unmovable tag is affecting this.  No other lords have this tag except companions. 

What does this flag do?

It doesn't say they are uncapturable and also does not effect standard NPC lords. I can capture them just fine.  ANy thoughts on the issue would be greatly appreciated.
As far as I know, if "unmovable" flag is unchecked then unit can be removed (disband) from your army in Party Window.

It will be better to ask people in Module Development Forum.

Back
Top Bottom