Max stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all attributes such as ironflesh, prisoner management etc, it's 10. For the weapon skills, i don't think there's a limit if you edit your character export file. Without editing it's as far as level 10 weapon master goes.

Peasant said:
For all attributes such as ironflesh, prisoner management etc, it's 10. For the weapon skills, i don't think there's a limit if you edit your character export file. Without editing it's as far as level 10 weapon master goes.
Thanks, and the "attributes"? Like Strength and agillity?

I believe that the limit is 255. Looking in the mod system files, each stat is listed as a 'big number' using 1 pair in a hex string (0xCCIIAASS : C - Charisma, I - Intelligence, A - Agility, S - Strength).  Each stat is only defined up to 30 (hex 1E), but you can go higher. The thing is, with a legit character you'll be lucky to see 30 in 1 stat.

As for weapons, the highest stat requirement I've seen was 16 on one of the Masterwork Axes.

The max you can get your Strength, Agility, Charisma,and intelligent is 63. As for Skills it is 10. As for each weapon usage max is 699(weapon usage is archery, 1h sword, 2h sword, gun(depends on if your game has it or not) pole arm)

Max level... using the character export, I find that no matter what amount of experience you input, it resets to 1 experience point away from levelling to lv 63. However, you can get to 63... I don't know for sure, but I'd say somewhere around there.

For skills, the max is 10. However, this can be modified, and with certain skills, such as party skills, you can have the "usable" total over 10, as others in your party may have the skill as well, which can give a bonus to the highest skill in the bunch.
If any of that makes sense.

alannnnn said:
And the max level? :O  :shock:

Max level is 61 at approx 64,045,999 XP.  Any added XP will ding you to 62, but if you export after the ding and import again, you will once again be 1 point short of 62. But in a save game, you still accumulate XP needing well over 2 billion for the next level (IF anyone is masochistic enough to play one saved game that long).

I'm generally finished with a map, or bored, in the mid to late 40's and start a new guy.

Okay to answer your question the max value is as follows The number 2,147,483,647 (or hexadecimal 7FFF,FFFF16) is the maximum positive value for a 32-bit signed binary integer in computing.

According to google.

I ran the numbers at 9,999,999,999 and got that number. Warning though, and AGI over 100k and you teleport across the entire map instantly and can kill yourself. Also, entering the 2 billion+ number results in negative health, and money, due to the + to health you get with level up and max skills. 699 is max weapon skill, and 10 is the max skill level. Honestly though anything above 500 STR, you don't gain damage, you only gain health. And having max hexagonal charisma with skill bonuses, leads to negative army numbers as well. I would upload photos, but it's not letting me do that on my browser for some reason. any way, that should answer the question. At what the max is you gain any benefits, that will vary, but max of anything is the above hexagonal value from google.

Tt was a pretty interesting post and related to the topic so why shouldn't he post it?
Because the people that asked the questions most likely will never read them. After 10 years, a new thread is the better option. - NoVa

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom