MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone
I come here to ask for a server for the SA (South America) region so we can fight in the MP without delay or lag. Right now we play with 150+ ping that make it very hard to play the game and make the fight against people with 30 ping very unfair. Can we please get a SA matchmaking server?

Last edited:
There is an honest demand for it.

We've had a Brazilian Warband community for years, even participating in some of the Nations Cup (even though our results were lacking), while Chileans and Argentinians also had an active community making events and playing consistently the past couple of years. If the possibility of hosting our own servers is too far away, hosting official servers in the South America region would be great and attract new players to the Mount and Blade community locally.

As everyone reading this thread should have seen by now, there is a faithful community of players in SA that deserve to be overlooked no longer.

We have had people hosting dedicated servers for Warband for years, we've had people forming groups to join Mount&Blade events worldwide, we have people still organizing events, there are people that bought the game multiple times to support its continuity and the development of Bannerlord.

We have waited 8 years, like everybody else, we bought it at the first second it was available, like eveybody else. How can we be overlooked like that? Unlike everybody else...

Hello everyone
I come here to ask for a server for the SA (South America) region so we can fight in the MP without delay or lag. Right now we play with 150+ ping that make it very hard to play the game and make the fight against people with 30 ping very unfair. Can we please get a SA matchmaking server?
i agree this request!

-Signed-

It's horrible to have to prefire everytime i try to kill somebody bc of +150ms

At least TDM server

hAImvUT.jpg

As i already said once, the SA comunity in M&B is huge, so if you like your players, you will make SA SERVER, and you will translate to portuguese !!! I hope for the best... PS: I love this game !

Back
Top Bottom