MP Matchmaking servers for OCE region

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly , I have a large amount of Australian Players from Western Australia , New South Wales , South Australia and Queensland.
We can easily field 20 players on any one night .... if only we had .... Oceanic Match making.

Also - Can we please for the love of god get Private match making up and running.
Being able to 1v1 your mates and practise and host 6v6 clan vs clan match ups on our own would be fantastic.

Honestly , I have a large amount of Australian Players from Western Australia , New South Wales , South Australia and Queensland.
We can easily field 20 players on any one night .... if only we had .... Oceanic Match making.

Also - Can we please for the love of god get Private match making up and running.
Being able to 1v1 your mates and practise and host 6v6 clan vs clan match ups on our own would be fantastic.

Yeah exactly, well there's already 10+ clans on LoC discord alone, plus many more clans out there, so having 6 player teams is not hard, not to mention all the people solo queuing. There would definitely be consistent games on Skirmish, if we were given the chance...

There is for sure more than enough players to support match-making servers for the Oceania region. I hope the devs will consider implementing this in the next update that addresses aspects of Multiplayer. If I had to guess, we'll probably be waiting a good few weeks before this happens - maybe a month.

Super keen- got my group of old warbanders back together for another good run.
Yeah, so many clans and groups of friends who played Warband have returned to play together. Most of which I'd bet are wanting to play at least semi competitively. That isn't an option with what is currently avaliable. My group of 10+ is just checking the forums every day hoping for OCE matchmaking so we can start getting good on skirmish.

Playing north America is ok ish from New Zealand but the lag sucks. I can get a real enjoyable experience on the custom Oceania servers but they don't contribute to the badges which sucks. Obviously having all three game modes and quick play is needed for Oceania!

@Callum Are we able to get some sort of update or ETA for when/if we're going to get OCE matchmaking servers? I want to state again thank you for TDM & Siege servers and that was a huge thing for us knowing you guys will support us, but many of us are dying for the more competitive mode, Skirmish.

@Callum Are we able to get some sort of update or ETA for when/if we're going to get OCE matchmaking servers? I want to state again thank you for TDM & Siege servers and that was a huge thing for us knowing you guys will support us, but many of us are dying for the more competitive mode, Skirmish.
The hype for competitive multiplayer is slowly dying. An ETA would be amazing right now.

+1
Matchmaking for OCE would certainly give some capacity for clans to actually do in-house events instead of just pub stomping on custom servers. It would somewhat provide a scene for competitive play that many players love.

game is dead in oce if there will be no matchmaking, the pingers fill the oce siege servers and make is sooooo boring. even the pingers are that dumb they fill the oce tdm server.

The full siege and TDM servers are just not competitive enough and doesn't allow for the strategy and duels which we love in mount and blade. The community is already trying to actively set duelling areas within the TDM custom game to try to work around this issue ourselves, but with so many players this is sometimes impossible.

Please allow the oceanic region to also enjoy captain mode and skirmish so we can enjoy this competitive play.

+1 Oceania definitely needs matchmaking, the normal custom servers are chaos at the moment. The best gamemode is currently Skirmish and it's competitive. You can actually work together. But you can only do skirmish on laggy East asia servers this needs to change. We are a big chunk of the playerbase on the Multiplayer side.

Back
Top Bottom