Matchmaking not quick enough!

How long is your “Looking for Game” wait?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

500 players like myself are waiting to play captain mode at this moment. I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes. Can a dev explain why this is taking so long? There is no shortage of players to match with, clearly.

I’d also like some indication of estimated wait time based on available players and server load. Additionally, how many more players are needed for session to start. As of now wait time could very well be infinite and I would have no idea.

Fix the matchmaking. That is unacceptable, even for Early Access! At the very least I should be able to play the game I have purchased as well as it was in the beta and in reasonable time.

Last edited:
They don't have enough match making servers spooled up. That's the problem. Despite how many copies they sold today, they're only running a handful of game instances. Thus the waiting.

They don't have enough match making servers spooled up. That's the problem. Despite how many copies they sold today, they're only running a handful of game instances. Thus the waiting.
Really,,, that's all I can come up with too but ... REALLY!???? how could they not be ready , ehk ... I think it's possibly Steam related as well...?

Just noticing all your complaints are from like launch day,,, but things have got'n better n worse since then for me,,, have had half day stretches were games matched up nice in a couple minutes or less,,, but also times both on n off peak player hours were matches take way way too long to connect like 10+ minutes to giving up mostly. My friend who has been waiting for this game with me a decade now has not had any luck with waits under 5-10 mins and he only gets a few hours after work to play so he's inclined to stick to single player,,, I'm sure this will get fixed,,, just really hope it's soon so we can enjoy multi player which is my #1 gaming style (I think multi player should take precedence over single *;p )...

Back
Top Bottom