Match Previews

Users who are viewing this thread

Why don't you write for this then sir? How about I just delete it and allow you to make a new one? Thanks man. I will just do that I will delete mine and you can make one instead.

I tried to write a constructive bit of criticism for you. It was great that you decided to write some previews, I just thought they could be improved. You're not going to make me feel bad by deleting it (if you weren't going to fix it then deleting it was the next best choice). Your reaction is pretty immature, though not unexpected.

I was fixing it already. But this is rather annoying when you just outright and say this. Rather rude when I was only trying to do something nice for once rather than insulting and being a troll.

Prince Apollo said:
I was fixing it already. But this is rather annoying when you just outright and say this. Rather rude when I was only trying to do something nice for once rather than insulting and being a troll.
out

Why would you post it if it needed fixing? "When you just outright and say this". That's exactly what I'm talking about, that doesn't make sense apollo. I've already said that I appreciate the fact that you were taking the time to do this and I realise how hard it must have been to do that rather than be a troll.

Ferocious Trident Wielders vs Polish Eagles - MATCH PREVIEW

5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png

XlrnQ8k.png
FTW is a clan of skilled players from many nations. They have the famous Robin as there leader who is a strong commander and a strong cavalry who can support while taking care of enemy cavalry with ease. FTW have shown us why they deserve to be in the top 8 with their week 4 display vs East End Elite who have been showing us their worth this entire tournament until they faced FTW and lost 10 – 4 which was a surprise to some but not to others. FTW have great team play and top banters from their members such as Sabo and Mynes they are a clan to be watched also a clan to be feared. FTW also lost a few players such as Ciiges and R who helped a lot with their team during the past weeks but now they have departed. FTW will hopefully show what they can do without them.

FTW can use their amazing ranger Feanor to their advantage who headshots like crazy, he will hopefully be able to headshot some more in this match. Feanor can be supported by Matt who can also make some nice shots. FTW have a strong infantry roster of Sabo and Mynes who are very good infantry’s they should do well in this match they also have a new addition Soul who will surely help this team out a lot on the infantry side of things. FTW have some good cavalry such as Robin as stated above they also have Raven an old Finish player who is well known within the community and is a contact for FTW. They also have a key player returning from inactivity, Khefren also another good Infantry and a good cavalry.

Key Infantry
jinDShF.png
Mynes
9rELlDw.png
Sabo
GdVOG4Y.png
SouL

Key Rangers
t9QcdoP.png
Feanor
jinDShF.png
Matt

Key Cavalry
jinDShF.png
HolyWarrior
2AUS8fq.png
Khefren
JhncyVd.png
Raven
GdVOG4Y.png
Robin

Key Infantry
fftKTfn.png
Cramer
t9QcdoP.png
Pon
fftKTfn.png
Warhammer

Key Rangers
fftKTfn.png
Prince
9rELlDw.png
Broomstick

Key Cavalry
fftKTfn.png
Blue
2lWEcb9.png
Colonel
PFu3YdJ.png
Firunien
fftKTfn.png
Woj
Polish Eagles who are known as PE are a well-known clan within the Polish Community and also well known within the European Scene. Most recently PE have entered the SNL and narrowly lost to the Saracens in the Final match gaining them a silver position in that Tournament. PE is a clan which has good chemistry from most of them being Polish but also not only Polish they also have players from other countries who play with them. PE are led by Blackhawk but this match on the open they will be led by Firunien a well-known amazing German cavalry who will use his expertise to hopefully command PE to victory. PE are now very motivated due to the fact of them being so close to being top 8 and if they win this match vs FTW this should secure their position as top 8 of WMT.

Polish Eagles have some amazing players on their roster such as the famous ranger Prince who can surely make some nice shots and boost morale with his experience in native. They also have a new addition to their roster who is Broomstick a Dutch ranger who is also well known. They also have good infantry’s such as Warhammer, Cramer and Pon who will be able to do well on this map with nice factions such as Nords and Vaegirs. But the most impressive on their roster is there cavalry Woj a pain in the ass but a good cavalry, they also have Firunien as stated above who will surely do well as a commander and a cavalry, Blue and Colonel will be able to do some work as cavalry as they are both really good players and will be able to do extremely well on these two nice open maps.

txMhDA7.png

I predict a Polish Eagle victory due to their cavalry advantage. But I am sure it will be a close match that will and should be one to be watched

I would like to thank Tardet for inviting me to write again.

Nice preview, thx for taking your time to write one. Hoping for a good match tonight.

However:

''Ciiges and R who helped a lot with their team during the past weeks but now they have departed.''

Have to disagree on that one, they did not help us with anything at all, but they are two very good cavs though :grin:

RobinWar said:
Nice preview, thx for taking your time to write one. Hoping for a good match tonight.

However:

''Ciiges and R who helped a lot with their team during the past weeks but now they have departed.''

Have to disagree on that one, they did not help us with anything at all, but they are two very good cavs though :grin:

I do believe that they were a greater asset than the rest of your team.

Fietta said:
RobinWar said:

However:

I do believe that it is not your call to say anything about this.. Leaders know, trust me..

I kind of meant that they could of helped you also :razz: - But you are right. I just re-checked they only really played like 1 match but Ciiges did top most spawns. I was convinced this would of helped my bad sorry :wink:

Ceasar said:
Fietta said:
RobinWar said:

However:

I do believe that it is not your call to say anything about this.. Leaders know, trust me..

Leaders do know, Robin and FTW have strong beef against Ciiges so it's something called being bias. He knows they've played good but he'll do anything to say otherwise out of spite. You don't need to be a genius to realise this.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Fietta said:
How is playing 1 official match for a clan "helping them out"? It's not. They even played in a match which FTW ended up losing.

They did help out in that one match, might have lost but clearly it shows that Relaxan and Ciiges were a large asset in that official match (carries to some extent). Doesn't matter if they only played one match, they still helped out which clearly Robin stated they didn't. Ciiges and Relaxan DID make the cav much stronger, and it was a shame they left, the team is now much weaker.

Dear Bladers,

1) Forumwarrior Fietta, please depart from this thread. Your input is not appreciated.

2) Rest of the people here, please don't feed the forum warrior.

Nice read btw. Apollo!

Thank you for reading. Best regards,
Watly

Watly said:
Dear Bladers,

1) Forumwarrior Fietta, please depart from this thread. Your input is not appreciated.

2) Rest of the people here, please don't feed the forum warrior.

Nice read btw. Apollo!

Thank you for reading. Best regards,
Watly
I was expecting you to sign your name in comic sans wetle

Back
Top Bottom