Master of Roguery "Bannerlord Is Perfectly Balanced" 750+ Roguery (Scroll down)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, i have to ask: how does one get 307 roguery skill points in a battle? Going from 1 to 308 in half an hour seems heartwarming.

You must be using that >1000 skill limit mod, right?

I need the answers, for science and stuff.

Ok, i have to ask: how does one get 307 roguery skill points in a battle? Going from 1 to 308 in half an hour seems heartwarming.

This is only 1 trick for the first message, the 701 is another one separately.

You don't need mods. You can blow right past the limit if you get all the XP in one big chunk. And since he's starting from Roguery 1, he's getting skill points at the super-low rate of 41xp per skill point, so its easy to see how those huge gains can happen. If you tried this at Roguery 150, you'd probably only get a fraction of the skill points.

You don't need mods. You can blow right past the limit if you get all the XP in one big chunk. And since he's starting from Roguery 1, he's getting skill points at the super-low rate of 41xp per skill point, so its easy to see how those huge gains can happen. If you tried this at Roguery 150, you'd probably only get a fraction of the skill points.
I don't think it has to do with the low level requirements, but the low level+focus point xp multiplier.

Nah, after putting in about 100 of them and we arent getting communication from the devs, I figure I dont have time for them if they dont have time for us (1 certain dev excluded, he knows who he is)

Uhhh I don’t know where to post this, so maybe you guys can help. Is there any way to play campaign or sandbox with other people? Is there a mod or something for that? Or if you guys know the thread to ask that in, please direct me to it.

No co op campaign yet Phoenix. And instead of viral tik toks, you can have 20k+ sub YouTube channels and they pay attention to them. Im just under 10k so they dont pay attention to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom