Resolved Massive ddos problems during the past week - at least for crpg and pe eu servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded

Matim

Sergeant at Arms
Summary:Consistent ddos issue plaguing at least crpg and pe eu servers. Game becomes impossible to play. Mod devs tried various fixes to no end, maybe you TW guys could help them out and save the multiplayer.
How to Reproduce:Join any crpg/pe eu server during peak hours. You will experience massive lag which does not end
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):not relevant
Computer Specs:
GPU:rtx2060
GPU Driver Version:462.75
CPU:i7-10750h
RAM:16gb
Motherboard:NH5x_7xDCx_DDx
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):ssd

Hey, in regards to DDOs, we're implementing some additional feature that will allow server hosts to block DDOS through a custom script they have. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

also Meany people have been having issues with infinite loading screens it started in pe (my hot spot did this but not my house wifi) and some people this hasn't been working at all but now im having that issue on the captain and other servers even ones with 0 players (i think it might be servers that dont have a listed ping i cant join)

also Meany people have been having issues with infinite loading screens it started in pe (my hot spot did this but not my house wifi) and some people this hasn't been working at all but now im having that issue on the captain and other servers even ones with 0 players (i think it might be servers that dont have a listed ping i cant join)
With newest hotfix TW's published, infinite loading screen in PE will be fixed tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom