Massive Changed NEED to be made!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, fellow mount blade players. I say this as someone who has put hundreds of hours into Warband both vanilla and modded and I think what I am about to say are things that are must and should be added ASAP. First things first, please have an identifiable mark for which town/city are capitals instead of a random guess and happening upon them not even knowing that they are the capitals. Second please as a drop-down option to the campaign functions allowing us to select certain people to talk to and follow options and more. Third with the new map please have somewhere we can tell what the small symbols are occasional below and the meaning of them. Fourth is dealing with the empire and not easily being able to tell which purple-colored cities/towns that are western/southern/northern, basically saying change the colors completely different, going along with this please also fix the banners for the different empire clans/houses to many of the same banners icons which makes it confusing again. So devs/mods since I know you will be looking at this, change ASAP this **** should have been in day 1 and don't give us the bull**** excuse of the coding and we didn't have enough time you have had YEARS!!!!. Warband a game almost 12 years old has it this should have it for god sake it's 2020. This can easily be done in one small one day patch. And by god, you guys don't even attempt to change just I will do it myself(and play once and never play again).

1. Icons for Capitals
2. Dropdown interaction on the campaign map
3. Give information about small icons that pop up below towns/cities and what they mean
4. Change up empire faction colors to make them more diverse(what faction is this red/blue/green easy not purple/lighter purple/dark purple) and different banner icons for each of the empire factions(not have cities with eagle banner across 3 factions)
5. Remove failure from hideout attacks if your men kill the rest but you have been knocked out(then loss your whole army its BS)

Last edited:
Hmmm? Can’t tell by the shade of purple? The “N” is your encyclopedia. And with that many hours I’ve already got most of my capital and land owner memorized and civil war on the east side of the map, and the eagles on 3 cites represent from which noble and to his man , incase a civil war breaks off you would know who city belongs to who

again “N” is your encyclopedia *face palm* explore alittle more ....

You should put some spaces between your sentence it feels like i'm reading an incoherent crazy person talking.

1 Could be useful but I don't really find it necessary atm
2; 3 and 4 : you really think it's so important right now ? You really don't think some features that are not implemented yet should be prioritized other this kind of small quality of life changes ?

I mean i don't know you sure sound like you know what you're talking about right ? coding is so easy.
Yelling like a spoiled brat and demanding changes will certainly not make people want to listen to you, so try to be more civil about it :smile:

Hmmm? Can’t tell by the shade of purple? The “N” is your encyclopedia. And with that many hours I’ve already got most of my capital and land owner memorized and civil war on the east side of the map, and the eagles on 3 cites represent from which noble and to his man , incase a civil war breaks off you would know who city belongs to who

again “N” is your encyclopedia *face palm* explore alittle more ....
yea I know but for people that don't play this all the time they are not going to remember like you might have already done.

You should put some spaces between your sentence it feels like i'm reading an incoherent crazy person talking.

1 Could be useful but I don't really find it necessary atm
2; 3 and 4 : you really think it's so important right now ? You really don't think some features that are not implemented yet should be prioritized other this kind of small quality of life changes ?

I mean i don't know you sure sound like you know what you're talking about right ? coding is so easy.
Yelling like a spoiled brat and demanding changes will certainly not make people want to listen to you, so try to be more civil about it :smile:
Not being a brat it simple **** that people like about previous titles that they just remove and makes the experience worst and how long have they been working on this game. Yes coding is not easy but simple things like right-click and target is simple compared when it comes to all the ai coding(that's where it gets hard)

yea I know but for people that don't play this all the time they are not going to remember like you might have already done.
If you aren't going to play all the time then you either need to just invest more time in to learning or stop *****ing lmao.

You can't be a super casual player then complain when you aren't putting in the time to learn anything.
Stop asking for your hand to be held.

Hello, fellow mount blade players. I say this as someone who has put hundreds of hours into Warband both vanilla and modded and I think what I am about to say are things that are must and should be added ASAP. First things first, please have an identifiable mark for which town/city are capitals instead of a random guess and happening upon them not even knowing that they are the capitals. Second please as a drop-down option to the campaign functions allowing us to select certain people to talk to and follow options and more. Third with the new map please have somewhere we can tell what the small symbols are occasional below and the meaning of them. Fourth is dealing with the empire and not easily being able to tell which purple-colored cities/towns that are western/southern/northern, basically saying change the colors completely different, going along with this please also fix the banners for the different empire clans/houses to many of the same banners icons which makes it confusing again. So devs/mods since I know you will be looking at this, change ASAP this **** should have been in day 1 and don't give us the bull**** excuse of the coding and we didn't have enough time you have had YEARS!!!!. Warband a game almost 12 years old has it this should have it for god sake it's 2020. This can easily be done in one small one day patch. And by god, you guys don't even attempt to change just I will do it myself(and play once and never play again).

1. Icons for Capitals
2. Dropdown interaction on the campaign map
3. Give information about small icons that pop up below towns/cities and what they mean
4. Change up empire faction colors to make them more diverse(what faction is this red/blue/green easy not purple/lighter purple/dark purple) and different banner icons for each of the empire factions(not have cities with eagle banner across 3 factions)
I agree.
I'm pretty sure the banners all being eagles must be a placeholder...
I definitely agree with point 2. Got a mission to protect a caravan and spent about 20 minutes trying to find the button to bring up the menu so that I could just tell my guys to accompany them, like you could in the last game.

I don't think these are the things devs should be focusing right now. There are a lot of game breaking bugs (save file corrupts) that need to be fixed.
If you really can't remember those capital take a sticky note, write them down and stick it near your monitor, it's easier than coding ;D and will leave enough time for devs to do more pressing work.

I don't think these are the things devs should be focusing right now. There are a lot of game breaking bugs (save file corrupts) that need to be fixed.
If you really can't remember those capital take a sticky note, write them down and stick it near your monitor, it's easier than coding ;D and will leave enough time for devs to do more pressing work.
Stop it. This is a forum for sharing feedback. All feedback is important, not just the major bugs and crashes.

What you're doing is the equivalent of the "well children in Africa have it worse" response whenever someone is upset about something. It's not helpful, it's not reasonable and it's not even logical.

I'm sure the devs are able to prioritise on their own. They don't need people policing their forums for low importance ideas.

You should be able to ask lords and ladies for location of other lords, this makes me the main quest a lot more bearable...

You don't need to. Press n, go to heroes and here you can find the lord you're looking for and the game tells you where they were last seen.

Even better it actually remember the last encyclopedia page you were in so you don't have to make the search all over again

The three shades of purple for the Empire are VERY different. I'm glad they're similar enough to indicate that they are part of the same overall empire, but different enough to look apart. Southern empire is more blue, western empire is more red, and northern empire is a flatter purple. Same with the eagles -- that's the Empire's symbol, with the variation being what's at the top of the eagle -- a wreath for northern, a sword for western, and a stylized flower for southern. It's a big part of the story.

It really is not that hard to learn the flags. They don't need to make it hand-holdy and sacrifice story to do so.

As for capitals -- if you zoom out the furthest on the map, you'll only see capitals.

Back
Top Bottom