Mass Effect: Andromeda announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Been playing this some more.
It isn't that bad if you overlook the ****ty animation.
The story is decent so far.

Im having more fun in this one than mass effect 3
Mass effect 1 still my favorite.

Almalexia said:
Do a lets play recording of your facial reactions when you play through this:

Wellenbrecher said:
Well at least with the team consisting mostly of Tumblr people and old ME fans the romance options are going to be good, eh?
Oh... wait...

tl;dw:
Two dead-faced uncanny valley models look uninterested and inappropriate while their VAs do their utmost as their limited abilities allow to read tumblr fanfiction.

:lol:
That was painful to watch. Painful. The only bit I liked was the 'Kill me now' sentence, but even then that is only because, whilst there is no doubt it was meant to be humour, it was a true reflection of the situation and the best possible outcome.

Eeeeh. The final mission mostly consisted of too many enemies being thrown at me in a single road crossing, and an exceptionally odd turret section during what was supposed to be an emotional moment. What I wanted to see was a team of Krogan warriors helping secure a corridor; a squadron of Geth bombers clearing out enemy forces. Y'know, all of the peoples I was allegedly enlisting for help actually helping in ways more tangible than numbers on a little menu (or ships during a cutscene, if that was even a thing).

Oh. Yeah, you're completely correct in that sense. Your 100+ hours of decisions meant nothing in the very end in any tangible way. I just meant it was pretty emotional walking around and talking to the crew before you rush the ship.

Lumоs said:
I really feel like playing through ME2 (and then 3, but without the final mission) again.
I'm probably going to do yet another playthrough of the first game. However, I'm not sure if I should try and keep going into the second game as well. I haven't been able to finish a single playthrough after the second one (compared to 5+ of the first game). Seeing as that is because the second game is just completely irrelevant to the story, maybe I should just skip it and play the third game instead. But then, I doubt I can stomach that either, past Thessia.

SootShade said:
Lumоs said:
I really feel like playing through ME2 (and then 3, but without the final mission) again.
I'm probably going to do yet another playthrough of the first game. However, I'm not sure if I should try and keep going into the second game as well. I haven't been able to finish a single playthrough after the second one (compared to 5+ of the first game). Seeing as that is because the second game is just completely irrelevant to the story, maybe I should just skip it and play the third game instead. But then, I doubt I can stomach that either, past Thessia.
It's irrelevant to the third game until the end, when they shoehorn the Illusive Man back into the story as some ****ty "people can be bad too" plot device.

Orion said:
Well, Rebel, **** in one hand and wish in another. Which one fills up first?
The game itself isn't as bad as peoples say.
I'm loving it more than i did mass effect 3 (which i hated)
It doesn't beat mass effect 1, but to say the game is completly crap is mostly hype backlash and the bad animations.

I wasn't hyped so i couldn't care less.

And the game pissed off the alt-right, enough for them to go on full angry mode on their ****ty websites.

tumblr_on840rgTXz1r2jog6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on840rgTXz1r2jog6o2_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom